Ton v County - Friday night

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Although County have had the majority of possession Morton have been the better team imo

We're ahead on points if you count sloppy square balls as a way to try and win league titles.

Just now, IainMorton said:

Collum really is a shite referee.

He's not shite, non of them are just 'shite'. The whole thing is a mass conspiracy against Celtic/Rangers (delete as appropriate). Every decision is connected even if it is game in a different division.

Has Gaston in the Morton goal made more than one save I can remember? He palmed one past the post form distance and another than that has had to deal with very little of note.

1 minute ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Are Mortons fans booing McManus? why? I know he played there but did he leave on bad terms or something?

I think he agreed to another loan deal when he was at Fleetwood, but then went to Raith instead.

Are Mortons fans booing McManus? why? I know he played there but did he leave on bad terms or something?
Said he was re-signing, then signed for Raith at the last minute. Been a wee greetin' faced rat ever since because he never got a hero's welcome on his return.

Archived