Lower League Pantomime Villians

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant Gillespie was a moaning, greeting faced wee b*stard for 87 minutes during  our 3-4 defeat. From the 88th minute he was a gloating gallus wee b*stard.  Not that it bothered me..........

Anyhow,  the boy has the becomings of a panto villain of the future.

Grant Gillespie was a moaning, greeting faced wee b*stard for 87 minutes during  our 3-4 defeat. From the 88th minute he was a gloating gallus wee b*stard.  Not that it bothered me..........

Thought at Gayfield he was a right Dick

Thought at Gayfield he was a right Dick

I’ve never thought of Gillespie to be a character that other fans didn’t like :lol:

Can understand Davo, Vaughan or Matthews but wouldn’t have thought of Gillespie as being a candidate.

Jim Goodwin - couple of years ago, went through a couple of Airdrie players before getting a yellow , somehow got way with staying on the park for a horrible challenge on Marc Fitzpatrick (season over -anterior cruciate ligament ) before eventually getting sent off in the 2nd half. Airdrie winning 2-1.  Beast.

Dylan Easton seems to get the ire of quite few fans due to his ‘style’.

If by 'style' you mean being a diving wee p***k, then you could be right!!!

His style of entertaining football wizardry doesn't go down well with some of the Forfar fans either. I suspect it's the same crew that didn't like Sanny's efforts too.

5 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
9 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

His style of entertaining football wizardry doesn't go down well with some of the Forfar fans either. I suspect it's the same crew that didn't like Sanny's efforts too.

Only the stupidest of stupid fitba fans could fail to see that Temps was a quality player...

1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

Geggan for me. MO seems to be howk someone from behind then go into a raging mess face to face with the same player as if it was their fault for being upended.
Arse of a man.

Image_13_jpg.jpg

How such a big guy went down so easily was bewildering to me in fact the older Sanny got, the more unstable on his feet he got, good player for all that though

How such a big guy went down so easily was bewildering to me in fact the older Sanny got, the more unstable on his feet he got, good player for all that though
Can Hardly remember sanny being "unstable" at Montrose when he was their far from it to be fair.Templeman will go down as a lower league legend and a Montrose one!Albeit a wee bit slower than previous club's he had been at but sp knew how to play the big guy.
What I'll remember from big Temps stint at Montrose is his jinky feet and hold up play, yet to see someone better who can control the ball like he did ,feet ,head,chest,arse it stuck to him like glue. All round top guy also...All hail Sir Christopher Templeman!

Archived