Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Refs in the EPL earn £70k a year, and get it paid per match, with a £1.5k match fee.

The average ref takes charge of 18 matches a season.

They earn around £6k a match. Slightly out but the point stands.

Scottish refs are lucky to get £1k a match.

I'd rather the SFA spend that money on youth development than on refs.

Where does 70k divided by 18 equal 6?

50 minutes ago, Guts said:

What is wrong with wanting foreign refs ya fucking daft fat b*****d? Everybody should be behind this except the sevco fans.

Browns against Killie wasnt a "definite red" plenty non Celtic fans agreed on here.

There is one team getting insane/ not even questionable decisions not only here and there but consistently. Morelos assaulted 3 Celtic players with the ref looking right at all of them and nothing happened even after the fact. Even when the ref does the right thing and reds against Aberdeen the thug morelos they overturned it.

By what you’re saying then, you want a non- Scottish Compliance Officer, a non- Scottish retrospective panel, and a non- Scottish appeal panel? 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

By what you’re saying then, you want a non- Scottish Compliance Officer, a non- Scottish retrospective panel, and a non- Scottish appeal panel? 

He does support a non-Scottish team...

Not the game I'd have wanted - it would have been much better to have gauged us against 11 players rather than have refereeing frailties changing the match.

Still, at least Stevie was reading my comments on the season's thread last night and did the right thing by benching Lafferty, Davis and Defoe.

Special mention to P&B's favourite Ger.  His goal was absolutely top drawer and, in 15 minutes, he turned a 2-0 snoozefest in to an official pumping.

Archived