Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

I pride myself on having reached an understanding of the cosmos in my maturer years that allows me to accept whatever the universe throws my way. However that Beardy camel toed chunt Thompson on Sportscene has just caused me to awaken my entire street with a full blast WTF ???

Not a penalty, despite having both arms round Brophy, Definite red for Bachman tested me, but I tried to see his point of view, but his If, yes if there was sectarian chanting at Ibrox, well that fkd me completely......

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pride myself on having reached an understanding of the cosmos in my maturer years that allows me to accept whatever the universe throws my way. However that Beardy camel toed chunt Thompson on Sportscene has just caused me to awaken my entire street with a full blast WTF ???

???

Brilliant on Clarke's part but f**k all will change regardless.

SFA don't want to know, media will bury it with pointing everywhere else and spinning it before they move on by Friday afternoon and it's talk about their next massive games. I don't listen to Sportsound anymore but it will be 20 minutes on how brilliant Morelos was after 3 minutes of Billy Dodds and some other f**k-wit humming and hawing without saying anything of note about what Clarke said.

Edit: Just watched Stephen Thompson's views on the sending-off and penalty.  Fucking hell!

Very comfortable win for Rangers. Already 1-0 going on 5-0 before the red card so I don't think its affected the outcome of the game.
One of the worst performances from the opposition in a long time (against Rangers). They were truly awful.
Surely not any worse than StMirren's performance under Stubbs when you's went down to 10 men and still should have won by 15

Are there seriously people claiming that red card was justified? It's pretty obvious that was a joke of a red card which should never have been given, absolutely ludicrous. And then Sevco fans dare to claim the SFA are biased AGAINST them. Pretty obvious the opposite is true, both in terms of on the pitch decisions and decisions on suspensions after games...

29 minutes ago, AMBER MACHINE said:

Loving the fact that Rangers (and to a lesser extent Celtic) fans are absolutely rattled by Clarke calling out their sectarian abuse. Finally somebody are calling these c***s out for what they are.

What a load of bollocks. He’s glad he went to Chelsea where they sing racist songs every week.

8 hours ago, Richie said:

Don't agree tbh.

Did Steve Clarke receive personal abuse at the weekend?  Why does he need a caveat to highlighting it tonight?

Kris Boyd addressed the incident on Sunday himself.

Boyd highlighted the coin throwing, I just think that it leaves the door open for more Old Firm 'Whaaboutery'.

Anyway, it will all be swept under the carpet again by the weekend!

24 minutes ago, thekorean said:

What a load of bollocks. He’s glad he went to Chelsea where they sing racist songs every week.

Aye but but but but.....they do it too!

15 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Nice job siding with the bigots. What a fucking ludicrous standpoint. 

Rangers fans are all at it on Twitter. Not once directly discusses it, just highlights Celtic doing it, and how it's never been brought up before.

2 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Steve Clarke hits out at sectarian abuse he receives.  **** go into mass whataboutery mode. SFA suspend Steve Clarke. Media sweep it under the carpet. Scottish football trumbles on.

SFA will be delighted everyone's moved on from refs, so they can go back to shuffling about their hampden boardroom with the curtains shut.

Archived