Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Empty It said:

No one seriously thought the sfa would allow sevco to lose this did they?

Well the SFA let them lose Cup ties to Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, St Johnstone, Alloa, Raith Rovers, Forfar, Dundee Utd (twice), Caley Thistle and Queen of the South, plus they let Motherwell keep them out of the Premier League... 

Obviously not happy to be going out but I am happy that this run of games has came to an end, our fixtures have been heavy going recently - Celtic, Hearts and Rangers at home and visits to Pittodrie and Ibrox too.

Hopefully back to juggernauting soon.

Very comfortable win for Rangers. Already 1-0 going on 5-0 before the red card so I don't think its affected the outcome of the game.

One of the worst performances from the opposition in a long time (against Rangers). They were truly awful.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

By what you’re saying then, you want a non- Scottish Compliance Officer, a non- Scottish retrospective panel, and a non- Scottish appeal panel? 

Sorry it might seem like I am pushing the idea of foreign refs especially the way I replied previously. I was more just defending it as an option. I'd have VAR and allegiances of refs declared like in England. I'd also reform the way the compliance officer works and set in stone how it works rather than the way it is now with contradictions in action taken or able to be taken. The panel should be public and taken from the crop of refs at the time. Although I'd hope VAR would render the compliance stuff more or less redundant.

Morelos kicks Scott McKenna off the ball - Red Card rescinded.

MacGregor attempts to break Lewis Ferguson leg - No Red Card, no Penalty.

All with more force that the slight brush that the Killie keeper gave the Ibrox cheat.

Then we get to Cosgrove winning the ball, defender kicks Cosgrove’s boot at Ibrox - Cosgrove Red Card.

Can’t wait for the QF [emoji22]

Guest Moomintroll
Couple of strikes on target here for you to enjoy - ya Rangers-obsessed mess:

Do you know who Killie are? If you do then it might be time to drop the Spelling obsession as you clearly do not know the nickname of the oldest professional club in Scotland.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Couple of strikes on target here for you to enjoy - ya Rangers-obsessed mess:

Do you know who Killie are? If you do then it might be time to drop the Spelling obsession as you clearly do not know the nickname of the oldest professional club in Scotland.

It's small-minded, petty stuff from me, Moomsy, and I really should grow up.  I might manage it at about the same time as other posters realise that my team's name doesn't begin with a capital 'S'.

Guest Moomintroll
It's small-minded, petty stuff from me, Moomsy, and I really should grow up.  I might manage it at about the same time as other posters realise that my team's name doesn't begin with a capital 'S'.
Bollocks, I have to concede that one, no matter how obtuse it was.

6 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Fair point.

"sons of William" it is then. Agreed?

Very cute!  Have a Charles.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bollocks, I have to concede that one, no matter how obtuse it was.

Seeing as I like you I'll call your team 'Killie' when we meet next time.

Hard lines today BTW.  Not the game either of us would have wanted.

Archived