Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

In your biased opinion it’s not a penalty. 

In the opinion of most non biased people who know the LAWS of the game it is a penalty

Andrew Dallas and the stand side linesman have been vilified due to our lack of understanding of the LAWS of the game.

After hearing the LAWS of the game I now know 3 of the 4 were penalties and one is contentious. Then you have the absolute stick on penalty Rangers didn’t get

USING CAPITALS MAKES YOU CORRECT TYPE POST.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to Gallagher he obviously hasn't been shown the best angle of the handball. For him to say it was on the line when every picture shows the offence at least a yard away from the box means he must have been shown the wrong image from Sky.

Even then, reading this crap I don't see how anyone can agree with anything he says:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11627731/ref-watch-dermot-gallagher-ponders-whether-tyrone-mings-deliberately-stamped-on-nelson-oliveira

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

To be fair to Gallagher he obviously hasn't been shown the best angle of the handball. For him to say it was on the line when every picture shows the offence at least a yard away from the box means he must have been shown the wrong image from Sky.

Even then, reading this crap I don't see how anyone can agree with anything he says:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11627731/ref-watch-dermot-gallagher-ponders-whether-tyrone-mings-deliberately-stamped-on-nelson-oliveira

Not sure what you’re upset about. Mings is the only one that knows if he meant that. 

Aguero goal does score with his arm. I wasn’t complaining at the time but the rules say it should be disallowed 

Stop Reading after that 

30 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

In your biased opinion it’s not a penalty. 

In the opinion of most non biased people who know the LAWS of the game it is a penalty

Andrew Dallas and the stand side linesman have been vilified due to our lack of understanding of the LAWS of the game.

After hearing the LAWS of the game I now know 3 of the 4 were penalties and one is contentious. Then you have the absolute stick on penalty Rangers didn’t get

It's hard to even them up over the season when they're piling up every week.

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

At least St Mirren bought a full new team in January to go down with. 

Nah, mostly loans. There's a few we've got for next season, including the keeper who looks decent enough that we might be able to sell him in the summer. I can't see the likes of Kyle Magennis hanging round for another stint in the Championship, even though we do have him signed up.

We don't do boring transfer windows.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nah, mostly loans. There's a few we've got for next season, including the keeper who looks decent enough that we might be able to sell him in the summer. I can't see the likes of Kyle Magennis hanging round for another stint in the Championship, even though we do have him signed up.

We don't do boring transfer windows.

I think Hamilton will be lucky to pick any points up in their next 8 games so it gives the saints a chance.
Need to get points against motherwell,livvy and dundee at home.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not sure what you’re upset about. Mings is the only one that knows if he meant that. 

Aguero goal does score with his arm. I wasn’t complaining at the time but the rules say it should be disallowed 

Stop Reading after that 

Well if you stopped reading then there's not really much point engaging with you.

You never ever got back to me when I challenged you on the comment that Ryan Jack had never been red carded before he signed for your lot. Have you had a chance to look in to that one yet?

3 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

I was actually at Murrayfield on Saturday rather than having to suffer watching my team play at that hate filled cauldron of bigotry.

It's an excellent analogy. Candelas was fouled just short of the line which would give them an almost certain goal - so he makes a second movement to get over the line.

Reason this analogy came to mind was because of a TMO on an England try v Ireland where 'second movement' was being checked to see if it was a legal try.

Was pretty much what Candelas did.

There is no concept of 'second movement' in football but there is in rugby.  How you can draw an analogy from this is baffling.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no concept of 'second movement' in football but their is in rugby.  How you can draw an analogy from this is baffling.

There.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Well if you stopped reading then there's not really much point engaging with you.

You never ever got back to me when I challenged you on the comment that Ryan Jack had never been red carded before he signed for your lot. Have you had a chance to look in to that one yet?

Sorry about that. Once in 250 odd games.

4 times in 30 odd games for Rangers 

Imagine expecting consistency from your mob when you can't even achieve it within a single post [emoji14]

Well done, you’ve definitely made yourself look vastly superior to me by highlighting an obvious predictive text error, or do you actually believe I typed the same word differently in the space of 2 sentences because that’s how I thought it should be typed? Now that would be stupid.

Who wants to come on a football forum and debate football issues anyway?

Archived