The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

4 hours ago, Stevo1968 said:

Mental how you’ve not gave Kerr motm but a good read none the less!

Hahaha fair play, he was so so good again, but I just felt Crighton deserved it for winning his individual battle with McHugh. 

Kerr has looked so good all pre-season and has to be one of the first names on the teamsheet, no argument from me there. 

glad to have young Connell join up, we'll see how he gets on but seems an exciting prospect who'll be hungry to develop and progress. 

38 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

Did he come from Killie via West Ham ??

Stevie Clarke signed him when he left Blackburn Rovers....

He's had a couple of apperences and didn't look out of place. I've seen him quite a few times last season for our development squad and he's head n shoulders above that level.

Happy to have another striker signed up. He sounds like he'll complement Gallagher and Roy quite well and we definitely needed another option there. 

Early days but I'm quite happy with how the squad is looking overall. There seems to be decent options for most positions and good cover everywhere.

On 05/10/2020 at 21:54, Mr November said:

Happy to have another striker signed up. He sounds like he'll complement Gallagher and Roy quite well and we definitely needed another option there. 

Early days but I'm quite happy with how the squad is looking overall. There seems to be decent options for most positions and good cover everywhere.

Seems he is 6 footer so hopefully can provide an aerial threat.

Game day, then. 

Predictions?

A lot of reports of streaming issues in the games last night; ours have been pretty bang on during the last two fixtures so here's hoping we have benefited from the multiple test events and it all goes smoothly tonight. 

Oh, and... 1-0 Airdrie. 

Game day, then. 

Predictions?

A lot of reports of streaming issues in the games last night; ours have been pretty bang on during the last two fixtures so here's hoping we have benefited from the multiple test events and it all goes smoothly tonight. 

Oh, and... 1-0 Airdrie. 

Seems utterly ridiculous clubs were trying it for the first time last night in a competitive fixture having not tested out in friendlies. So credit to airdrie for being ahead of the game in that sense.

As for the game itself I’m just glad to have competitive games back... it’s been a long 7 months.

Mon the diamonds [emoji815]️

1 hour ago, AndyDD said:

A lot of reports of streaming issues in the games last night; ours have been pretty bang on during the last two fixtures so here's hoping we

18 minutes ago, Diamond10 said:

Seems utterly ridiculous clubs were trying it for the first time last night in a competitive fixture having not tested out in friendlies. So credit to airdrie for being ahead of the game in that sense.

You guys using Pixellot or do you have your own set up?

If it's Pixellot, the test streams you've done won't matter a jot. The problem last night was that Pixellot's servers couldn't deal with the number of people logging on and it locked people out. So any test event you've ran with a few hundred tuning in will likely have gone pretty smoothly, but it won't have any bearing on the game tonight when there are X amount of other games being streamed from the same server. Pixellot issued a statement apologising for it. My advice would be to log on early this evening, get the game up on your screen and don't touch it until the game is done as I doubt they'll have fixed this problem in 24 hours.

If it's Pixellot, the test streams you've done won't matter a jot. The problem last night was that Pixellot's servers couldn't deal with the number of people logging on and it locked people out. So any test event you've ran with a few hundred tuning in will likely have gone pretty smoothly, but it won't have any bearing on the game tonight when there are X amount of other games being streamed from the same server. Pixellot issued a statement apologising for it. My advice would be to log on early this evening, get the game up on your screen and don't touch it until the game is done as I doubt they'll have fixed this problem in 24 hours.
Unless it's changed, they were using pixellot in the game against us and it was absolutely horrendous. Though after Morton's attempt last night I was forgiving Pixellot.

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Unless it's changed, they were using pixellot in the game against us and it was absolutely horrendous. Though after Morton's attempt last night I was forgiving Pixellot.

The QoS game was horrible 100%, as was the rovers game before that. Since the 2nd Albion game it's been absolutely bang on but as has been mentioned before, that's fine when there's only 500 viewers.... But when THOUSANDS of folk are trying to log into the same server, I can see why there's been issues last night, and quite probably issues tonight.

Looks like a midfield three of McKay, Sabatini and Kerr tonight. I did wonder if Murray would try that given Stokes was a bit hit and miss in the last few games but really reliant on McKay and Sabatini getting forward to support Roy. I must say, I'm really looking forward to seeing us in a competitive game!

4 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

https://airdriefc.univtec.com/event/5f67ae08c20a6c2a93d9378e

{"message": "Internal server error"}

well this is going well, 

1 minute ago, Jack Reed said:

Aye, the same, what a let down 

I had the same but it's literally just came back on for me. Hope it's sorted for you guys ASAP. 

3 minutes ago, NorthernDiamond said:
10 minutes ago, G_H said:
this pixellot is utterly woeful. I'm not going to be very happy if ive paid £10 to look at {"message": "Internal server error"} for the next 2 hours.
Surely there are better alternatives.

It's working fine for me now keep refreshing the page

Got in eventually, cheers