Macron Junior Cup QFs

archieb

12 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Definitely but we have been pushing the game hard and the response has been good so we will see on the day as it's a huge game for the football club.

Great for st rochs and all the best , I think Largs will be too strong but I’ve been wrong before ha and with Eddie back uve a better chance no doubt of that 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An allocation ?
We've been allocated a section of the ground. It's probably where I'd have went anyway (junior fans seem to instinctively know where to go away) but some folk like to walk around or change at half time etc etc

I see we have an "allocation" which is a bit strange. Any reason for this?
Just saw it
It's just the usual part of the ground away fans go and it's now covered .
Same as at largs we were asked to go to the Far end of the shed .
You have also been invited to use the function room at the club and the local pub has offered there hospitality to largs fans aswell [emoji106]

Just saw it
It's just the usual part of the ground away fans go and it's now covered .
Same as at largs we were asked to go to the Far end of the shed .
You have also been invited to use the function room at the club and the local pub has offered there hospitality to largs fans aswell [emoji106]
Yeah I seen that. Probably get a few before the game but I've plans so need to hit the road after it win or lose

4 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

How many East teams are still there by the quarter final stage normally?

Normally three, with at least one in the semis. No wikipedia article or SJFA website info for 2001-2006. Don't think the North Region have had any quarter finalists recently.

East Region clubs in the Junior Cup.png

Up 2-0 I bet you’s at the bookies  I could have told u what would have happened next 

2-0 had a great chance to make it 3-0 and yes thought we might have saw it out but there lad scored a worldie to make 2-1 then a controversial equaliser then Eddie missed a one on one and after thar the heavy pitch took its toll on the 10 men and Largs ran out comfortable winners

So we wish them well a cracking cup game and sadly it was not for us on the day but the team done us proud over both ties

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

2-0 had a great chance to make it 3-0 and yes thought we might have saw it out but there lad scored a worldie to make 2-1 then a controversial equaliser then Eddie missed a one on one and after thar the heavy pitch took its toll on the 10 men and Largs ran out comfortable winners

So we wish them well a cracking cup game and sadly it was not for us on the day but the team done us proud over both ties

Great run u had , u can now start building for next season :whistle

6 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Hopefully but got to admit gutted with how the journey ended

Mate the last 8 are top top teams and u and us ran Largs very close but they have better players and that’s why they are in premiership 

One of the best atmosphere I've seen at St Rochs v Largs Thistle and the goal celebrations as St Rochs made it 2-0 with 16 mins to go were the best I've seen in 20 years of watching junior football,great shame that St Rochs ran out of steam but should be very proud of their efforts over both games and push on to finishing the season well

One of the best atmosphere I've seen at St Rochs v Largs Thistle and the goal celebrations as St Rochs made it 2-0 with 16 mins to go were the best I've seen in 20 years of watching junior football,great shame that St Rochs ran out of steam but should be very proud of their efforts over both games and push on to finishing the season well
Atmosphere was electric today and we certainly enjoyed it but just a pity it had to end .

40 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
41 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Hopefully but got to admit gutted with how the journey ended

Watched the game as a neutral fickle finger of scorn points at the rocket getting a red card when it was never required .keeper had at least 4 outstanding stops otherwise it would have been an ignominious humping and 77 had a chance to make it squeaky bum time for Largs .I

Watched the game as a neutral fickle finger of scorn points at the rocket getting a red card when it was never required .keeper had at least 4 outstanding stops otherwise it would have been an ignominious humping and 77 had a chance to make it squeaky bum time for Largs .I

Yes Jamie made some great saves but both teams had chances and ultimately largs took there's and go through .

Great advert for the junior game today and a smashing cup tie

Archived