El Collsico

ICTChris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure McHattie will drop out for Tremarco.  Can see Rooney dropping out for McCart as well with Mckay shifted over to full back and Austin dropped for Doran, moving back to a 4-2-3-1.  

At the moment, our only proper fit winger is Doran.  McDonald and Walsh are injured, while McCauley is nowhere near fit enough to last half an hour let alone being on from the start.  Daniel Mackay and Roddy MacGregor are kids.  With that in mind I wonder if we should try something a little different, such as a 5-3-2.  Have Mckay, Donaldson and McCart as the back three, freeing up Tremarco and Rooney to rampage forward.  It might be worth a try.

Wait, are we in that stand that is side on the pitch? Weird as we've been behind the goals the last few games at Tannadice with presumably a smaller support.

We are aye. Dundee United must be expecting a big home support.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Apparently there is also a game at Tannadice on Saturday...

image.png.a03ae4994018289a283d23cf8de7f290.png

If we get beat on Sunday I hope Neilson doesn’t blame it on tiredness from the game on Saturday; I hate it when managers make that excuse.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If we get beat on Sunday I hope Neilson doesn’t blame it on tiredness from the game on Saturday; I hate it when managers make that excuse.

Professional footballers should be able to play a game a day IMO.  Depending on the circumstances, international weekends etc, they should play two.

8 hours ago, RiG said:

Wait, are we in that stand that is side on the pitch? Weird as we've been behind the goals the last few games at Tannadice with presumably a smaller support.

The club made the decision to open the 'Shed' for United fans with the idea of drumming up interest as it is the spiritual home for a large section of our support and some fans had contacted the club to arrange for their to be flags etc at both ends of the ground. I've posted on the United thread that we've apparently sold 6,000 tickets overall with about 900 of those for that Shed end. Hopefully we will get to about 6500 at least. What kind of travelling support do you think will come down?

The club made the decision to open the 'Shed' for United fans with the idea of drumming up interest as it is the spiritual home for a large section of our support and some fans had contacted the club to arrange for their to be flags etc at both ends of the ground. I've posted on the United thread that we've apparently sold 6,000 tickets overall with about 900 of those for that Shed end. Hopefully we will get to about 6500 at least. What kind of travelling support do you think will come down?

500/600 I would guess at. The top tier of the Fair Play stand is sold out (no idea how much that holds) and we are now selling tickets in the bottom tier.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

500/600 I would guess at. The top tier of the Fair Play stand is sold out (no idea how much that holds) and we are now selling tickets in the bottom tier.

Never really thought/heard about tickets for this. Maybe better start.

13 hours ago, RiG said:

Should be taking a good few hundred down at least. Much more than our usual league crowds that's for sure.

Doubt it, must know the mentality of some Caley fans. Would rather moan its on too early, too late, too near, too far - on the Sabbath or some equally pathetic shyte than actually go. Will be a handful of fans with many watching on the TV moaning how poor the crowd is............*refer to CTO on Sunday evening*

Archived