El Collsico

ICTChris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it this years Championship is at an all time low if these teams are the quality of teams near the top. 

Staggering to think Hamilton, Dundee and St Mirren have been fucking dreadful this year, yet theres every chance two will remain in the top flight.

United need one of their players to put in a big dodgy foul on one of the Inverness forward players.

I'm being serious. It could get the crowd behind them, will break up the play a bit and might rattle Inverness a bit.

A sad indictment of the game at this level, but it would be effective 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I take it this years Championship is at an all time low if these teams are the quality of teams near the top. 

Staggering to think Hamilton, Dundee and St Mirren have been fucking dreadful this year, yet theres every chance two will remain in the top flight.

But this is no the championship today son, this is the Scottish cup.

When's your game by the way?

Just now, micaley68 said:

But this is no the championship today son, this is the Scottish cup.

When's your game by the way?

I mean, we got knocked out this cup by Celtic, by all means continue battering down this path though, I'm intrigued as to where it leads.

McLeod on commentary has apologised at least twice now for some old man shouting a couple of wee sweary words.

Not a single apology from the radio commentary teams at Easter Road last night and Pittodrie today for certain songs from the away fans.

Dundee Utd proving that as long as you have a goon in the dugout you can spend any amount of cash and you will still be shite

Just now, DA Baracus said:

McLeod on commentary has apologised at least twice now for some old man shouting a couple of wee sweary words.

Not a single apology from the radio commentary teams at Easter Road last night and Pittodrie today for certain songs from the away fans.

Careful now, @Flybhoy will come in here and start calling us all snowflakes.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
4 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:
Obligatory nonsense apology for swearing.
That outburst of "FUCKING HELL" has been the highlight of the game so far.

That's not true. The goal Caley scored was decent. Maybe you missed it.

I'd already edited my post.

Archived