Hearts v Celtic

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Even in the women's game I don't think there will be any crowds capable of delivering Mozart's "Queen of the night" aria  from the magic flute

See the source image

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I'm sure a rational case can be made for a wide range of estimates of what was the"remainer" opinion % on the "Island of Ireland". But Willy's "to a man" is blatant pish. Which was my point. I'd guess, if you scratch the surface of Willy (ooo err), you will find that he doesn't actually accept that the opinions of the minority counted for anything. 

Except when he is the minority, of course.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I leave my politics at the turnstile and why would I sing a song about the IRA that has been dead for 20 years.
Nobody is hiding 

Maybe your fellow fans could stop singing about an IRA that has been dead for the guts of 100 years.

2 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I was delighted with the win after a difficult game the other night. Really pleased that Lennon was able to get the result in his first game back.

It was close :) the lob over from Brown was superb, I wish him well whether he's the manager next season is up to him methinks

Just now, LordHawHaw said:

It was close :) the lob over from Brown was superb, I wish him well whether he's the manager next season is up to him methinks

It was a great assist from Broony, despite having some poor moments in the first half. I think it'll more than likely be Lennon who's the permanent manager, especially if he manages to secure the league and Scottish cup. I'll be interested to see whether or not Parker joins him as assistant, if he gets the job.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This is where it gets hard,if say the tarts reported a celtic fan for bad behaviour and shared this to celtic what can Celtic do about it?

Identify his seat, identify the person who bought a ticket for that seat, and refuse him entry to games further forward, or warn him next time hes caught with the same offence hes banned.

Surely that's fucking obvious even to you.

7 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

It was a great assist from Broony, despite having some poor moments in the first half. I think it'll more than likely be Lennon who's the permanent manager, especially if he manages to secure the league and Scottish cup. I'll be interested to see whether or not Parker joins him as assistant, if he gets the job.

I think he's capable , we'll find out 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Identify his seat, identify the person who bought a ticket for that seat, and refuse him entry to games further forward, or warn him next time hes caught with the same offence hes banned.

Surely that's fucking obvious even to you.

What a fucking seething mess :lol:

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

What a fucking seething mess :lol:

Wastecoatwilly genuinely gets me seething by how fucking dense he is, he probably walks outside and starts telling people already there it's raining

13 hours ago, LordHawHaw said:

You had heids exploding right, left and centre

To be fair it's more of a bemused surprise that there are still people that think the way some of you guys do.

I have honestly been amazed at some of the people whos  masks have slipped this week,

seemingly normal people who turn out to be closet psychos with a penchant for snuff songs.

I don't think you have managed to incite any seethe, just disappointment and pity.

2 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

To be fair it's more of a bemused surprise that there are still people that think the way some of you guys do.

I have honestly been amazed at some of the people who is masks have slipped this week,

seemingly normal people who turn out to be closet psychos with a penchant for stuff songs.

I don't think you have managed to invite any seethe, just disappointment and pity.

C'mon you do not think there are people on here, regardless of the discussion, use this topic just to have a go at Celtic and Celtic fans?

Opinions are pretty fixed that's why discussions end up going round and around , going over the same arguments, I've said I try and avoid getting into it.

C'mon you do not think there are people on here, regardless of the discussion, use this topic just to have a go at Celtic and Celtic fans?
Opinions are pretty fixed that's why discussions end up going round and around , going over the same arguments, I've said I try and avoid getting into it.

You guys!?!?

I have honestly been amazed at some of the people whos  masks have slipped this week,
seemingly normal people who turn out to be closet psychos with a penchant for stuff songs.
I don't think you have managed to incite any seethe, just disappointment and pity.

Fair play to you for still engaging with these total cretins. I couldn't be arsed.

Archived