Best school fight you saw

On 21/03/2019 at 20:54, Shandon Par said:

I got punched by a schoolboy earlier although I think it was actually a fishmonger that gave me this little shiner:

E673F115-41C6-40ED-AAD3-FF89EA54A10F.jpeg

Admit it, Muffy mistook you for the hound. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Torpar said:

Ahh Divit High, I remember the three choices at lunch time being the canteen, being a homie or 'the van' 

We would have been suspended at the very least if we had eaten our friends at lunchtime. 

Lol

I must have been in 4th year at the time and there was a fight between the neds in my year and the neds in the year below. One of the entrance gates at my school backed straight onto a housing estate and it was there that everyone used to meet to fight. Anyhow, this particular fight ended up a bit of a free for all and a bunch of folk ended up in the garden of one of the houses. One guy picked up a ceramic plant pot and scudded someone else over the head with it. They guy who took the hit then ended up being imaginatively named "plant pot heed" for the rest of his school days.

There was also a guy a couple of years above me who was a proper hard c**t but was one of them that everyone liked if that makes sense? I can't remember exactly what he'd done but as punishment he was made to sing solo in one of the school plays. He got up and adopted some kind of opera singing style resulting in half the school being in shock and half the school being in hysterics. He'd obviously been scanning the audience and subsequently made it his mission to hunt down anyone he caught laughing. I can mind coming out of school and seeing 2 teachers trying to help one guy who had been dumped head first into a hedge - all you could see were his feet sticking out the top. It was like something from a comedy sketch.

My dad's pal was a music teacher in darkest Ayrshire. He once apprehended two girls fighting in the playground and dragged them to the rector's office.  When asked what it was all about one of them screamed at the heidie,

"SHE CAUD ME A FUCKIN SEE OH DOUBLE U!"

Ahh Divit High, I remember the three choices at lunch time being the canteen, being a homie or 'the van' 
At said school during my time there a fight was arranged between two guys from Dalgety Bay (dweebs!) one of those was a huge WWF fan, took it very seriously, so much so that he turned up to the fight with a crowbar and cracked the guy's head open with it. The guy now wrestles under the name Mike Musso in W3L.
Funny thinking back now who people were automatically considered hard because of the area they came from, I remember everyone from High Valleyfield thinking they were solid, including one p***k in my class who was a bit of a bully, until big Fudge from the quaint village of Aberdour kicked his c**t in. Never understand why people from the villages West of Dunfermline came to Inverkeithing rather than Dunfermline schools. Personally I would build a wall west of Cairneyhill and just give the area to Clackmannanshire, maybe keep Culross as a Fife enclave, similar to West Berlin.
Valleyfield Oakley blairhall majority of them were all dicks

I just remembered another good one.

Between two guys that were friends, both were, and I feel like a horrible c**t for saying this years later, part of a small group that were looked upon as outcasts by the rest. One of my year, the other above.
I knew that the guy in my year got bullied a lot by the louder (but not necessarily harder) kids as he was small. I didn't particularly know him but he actually seemed like a good lad.

Anyway, these two guys started arguing over whatever, and the smaller guy from my year at one point, after I think a small pushing match, just started laying into him and left the older guy in a bloody mess. Properly just swinging as hard as he could, tears from them both in absolute effort, the lot.
I think that stopped some bullying or at least I hoped that it did. Think he might even go to our games sometimes, wasn't sure if I recognized his face or not. If you're reading this, I'll buy you a beer next time I'm at a game!

Also, Oakley, Valleyfield and Blairhall are full of twats who desperately want to look more cool than anyone else. They seem to have a lot of fragile egos and lots of posturing without having any balls to rise above such childish behaviour.

Probably the thread for it, but not 'The Best Fight'

Was playing fitba at PE & this big fat fucking behemoth of a man keeps halving me. I go tit for tat & start throwing in some digs/elbows.

Square go after school after another scrap in the changing rooms.

Word got around the school & then my big sister who was a prefect got word of it.

Told me the guy was autistic & she was teaching him for learning difficulties.

Felt like a proper dick. Looked like a pussy for acting all hard & backing out.

Never gotten into a fight since.

Probably the thread for it, but not 'The Best Fight'
Was playing fitba at PE & this big fat fucking behemoth of a man keeps halving me. I go tit for tat & start throwing in some digs/elbows.
Square go after school after another scrap in the changing rooms.
Word got around the school & then my big sister who was a prefect got word of it.
Told me the guy was autistic & she was teaching him for learning difficulties.
Felt like a proper dick. Looked like a pussy for acting all hard & backing out.
Never gotten into a fight since.
Let's be honest, you'd have taken an absolute doing!

Perhaps. Guy was (as said before in the thread) a man & i was still a hotheaded teenager.

Just glad my sister intervened. If i'd have given him a tanking & found that out later. I'd hate myself forever.

2 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Perhaps. Guy was (as said before in the thread) a man & i was still a hotheaded teenager.

Just glad my sister intervened. If i'd have given him a tanking & found that out later. I'd hate myself forever.

Bollocks. What's autism got to do with the ability to fight. Its an inclusive society these days. Reckon you guys should catch up and settle it.

All 3 memorable "fights" from my school days involved the same fella, big Stevie, who was and still is a friend of mine. A wee bit of context is probably needed. The big guy was reasonably smart and went to the RAF after school, but was a bit odd looking (think Forrest Gump) and also had a bit of a speech impediment. He was however quite spectacularly strong and fast for his age but as he came from the only "posh estate" that attended my school, combined with his general appearance he did sometimes get crap off others. Problematically for them, he had the type of temper that took bit of breaking, but when it broke it was complete red mist stuff.

The first event happened in the PE changing room. In 1st year,  the local nutjob, who looked like a fully grown man compared to the rest of us had a go. We were all absolutely terrified of him and he usually terrorised someone most weeks at this point but this week he decided it was Stevie's turn. He verbally abused him to no reaction but when he upturned and emptied his bag the big guy snapped and panelled him all over the changing room for an uncomfortably long time. Despite this mighty shoeing and a face bleeding from several places the local nutjob claimed it was a "draw". It was the only time in four years that we all laughed at him to his face.

The second happened one lunchtime in third or fourth year. To get to the local shops you had to go through an underpass in a shady estate. Occasionally there was bother. On this day there was an older (mid 20) guy who was giving verbals to everyone who went through. We ignored him and went to get our food, however on the way back he decided to knock Stevie's chippy out of his hands, this daring move saw him floored with what can only be described as a wrestling take-down before being smashed in the face repeatedly by Stevie, the icing on the cake was the big guy fetching his half pizza to rub it in the dazed neds face.

Incident three happened between periods where a smaller weasly ned, who was an acquaintance of the big ned in story one decided to spit down the stairs, unluckily for him it hit Stevie right on the head, he went battering up three flights of stairs chasing this guy and the thing I remember most distinctly is the look on the guys face when he realised he'd ran into a dead end on the top floor. That was the only time we ever dragged Stevie off of someone as he would have done some serious damage.

So aye, don't mess with big Stevie!

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

One of the hard kids from my year

Released Inverness murderer back in prison http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-11544920

Another one was the victim in this case

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/7811532.stm

I know the victims nephew in the top case and the victim in the bottom too. 

I wasn't at your school, I attended IHS which was full of the scum of the Earth but was probably one of the funniest times of my life. 

I don't think there's the bandwidth available on here to start posting links to sentenced criminals that went there. Although a guy I went to Boys Brigade with did manage to get on GMTV news for being a  dirty nonce.

5 hours ago, Slenderman said:

haha. "perhaps" then qualifying it. you wouldn't have given him a tanking so no need to worry. 

The main one I can remember was when 2 absolutely massive guys in about 4th/5th year started "fighting"  at morning break for reasons I can't remember, I say fight but it was basically just a very slow grapple that eventually reached the wall round the back of the school. They then proceeded to just bash each others head off the wall until the bell went and we all went back to class. No real damage was done (they were both as stupid as possible anyway so I doubt a concussion would have made a difference) mainly because it was so all so slow. 

There was a guy who slashed a girl in 1st year and obviously got expelled, quick look at his FB suggests he is still a complete roaster

5 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

The first event happened in the PE changing room. In 1st year,  the local nutjob, who looked like a fully grown man compared to the rest of us had a go.

So you're saying he was a wid?

Archived