Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

On 26/03/2019 at 17:34, Drew Brees said:

SUNDAY 31 March sees Rangers travel to Celtic Park to contest the 3rd Old Firm Derby of the season.

You can watch the match in style in Bar 72 at Ibrox Stadium.

The day will begin when doors open at 11am, with a breakfast roll and pint on arrival. Nacho Novo and Marvin Andrews will be on hand to provide insight and recall their experiences of playing in the Old Firm Derby.

There will be pies and sausage rolls on offer at half time and a Q&A session with the ex-players and full time will see a prize draw with a chance to win Rangers memorabilia.

Tickets cost £36.00 per person and spaces are limited.

In summary: Nacho Novo has major financial issues.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t you think that’s a bit much to watch a televised game on the tele?

You really want to go and see Nacho and Marvin, don't you?

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wonder if the £36 includes a lesbian curing or is that extra?

I've watched several films on the subject of 'lesbianism' and usually after getting fired into one another a well hung chap appears and 'cures' them so to speak, that and a bacon roll with Marvin Andrews for £36 is decent in my opinion. 

15 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t you think that’s a bit much to watch a televised game on the tele?

Absolutely. Ridiculous amount to pay but if people are willing to pay it ......................

Not sure about this game but i ve heard Novo was charging punters a tenner to get into NN10 for Old Firm games at Paisley Road Toll. 

I ll be away for the weekend. Hate these games but i hate watching them on TV even more. 

Enjoy your day wherever your watching it.

On 3/26/2019 at 17:34, Drew Brees said:

SUNDAY 31 March sees Rangers travel to Celtic Park to contest the 3rd Old Firm Derby of the season.

You can watch the match in style in Bar 72 at Ibrox Stadium.

The day will begin when doors open at 11am, with a breakfast roll and pint on arrival. Nacho Novo and Marvin Andrews will be on hand to provide insight and recall their experiences of playing in the Old Firm Derby.

There will be pies and sausage rolls on offer at half time and a Q&A session with the ex-players and full time will see a prize draw with a chance to win Rangers memorabilia.

Tickets cost £36.00 per person and spaces are limited.

Thought Nacho would have just watched it at his own bar.

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Thought Nacho would have just watched it at his own bar.

Especially if he is charging punters a tenner to get in!

ETA .... Just checked and it is a tenner to get in but unfortunately if you were planning on going along it is sold out. 

16 minutes ago, Gusty said:

Especially if he is charging punters a tenner to get in!

ETA .... Just checked and it is a tenner to get in but unfortunately if you were planning on going along it is sold out. 

Yeah, double checked he still had a bar beforehand and saw that.

Folk happy to pay it as it's a small inconvenience to be able to spout what you want. I'm sure a Celtic supporters bar will have the same deal on the day.

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Glasgow derby quiz

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47645263

A shite 5/10 for me.

8/10. Good rules of thumb include Rangers players get more caps for Scotland, Celtic players get more goals for Scotland, Celtic players win more trophies and Bulgarians playing for the cheeks tend to be capped more than Italians playing for the cheeks. ;):lol:;):lol::P:whistle:lol:

:lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

8/10. Good rules of thumb include Rangers players get more caps for Scotland, Celtic players get more goals for Scotland, Celtic players win more trophies and Bulgarians playing for the cheeks tend to be capped more than Italians playing for the cheeks. 

Impressive managing to get in the 'Celtic are the bestest despite all the SFA bias towards Rangers' spiel based on a pish BBC sport quiz. Kudos.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Impressive managing to get in the 'Celtic are the bestest despite all the SFA bias towards Rangers' spiel based on a pish BBC sport quiz. Kudos.

I was joking. I should use more smiley faces. 

Archived