Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a horrible feeling that McKinnon is still overthinking things. Anyway, hope he has come up with a master stroke. Looks like the creative players have been sacrificed, but I am a wee bit unsure as to the thinking behind it.

Certainly looks to be direct in a midfield that is there to hold the fort. It’s a change, but is it a change aimed at winning the game, or just a different way to hold on to a point?  We will know soon enough. Hopefully Jarvis can provide the scraps for Rudden to do the needful.

McShane is a very good player but I just don't think he is performing well in this struggling side so I understand why he has been dropped.

Whether Rudden is in behind Jarvis or alongside him shouldn't matter, as it should definitely help get more out of Rudden

Yep, not working.

Started off fine. They fucked me out of my money for the County game now this. I have reined in any slagging of the product really but this is absolute shite.

Fixed now. Will hold on further abuse. f**k me I am in a ranty mood today. Fife c***s

Petra not contributing nearly enough here. McKenna has so much potential but he also has a tendency to f**k up at crucial moments.
Petra nearly contributed to a Pars goal there tbf. McKenna needs to sort his shit out asap.

Theres a sort of lack of intensity from the Pars here despite Anderson clearly being the man with that wer bit quality. Osman is winning the second balls in midfield all day but we are brutally lacking in a bit of guile/cutting edge.

Archived