Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kept it relatively solid but created absolutely nothing. 
Petra has been utterly anonymous. McLean has helped out well going back and started off pressing well but attacking wise he has also been anonymous. Either of those two can come off for me. Waddington on the right gives a different dynamoc and DKD on the left gives us someone who can shoot for goal or thread a pass. Both of those are sorely lacking. Our current line up is industrious but totally devoid of attacking ideas. Theres just no way anyone is getting a winger clear to get a good ball in, or sparking something from the middle.

Dare I say it, an overlapping fullback would help......

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

not at game but tam McManus saying falkirk are dreadful and based out what he's seen Falkirk will go down. saying they need to offer more 2nd half for 2000 travelling fans

McManus can go f**k himself

I think thats the best half I have seen from Abdul Osman though. Won loads in the air, some good interceptions and been in the right place for second ball all day.

Shame that like the rest he seems keen to absolve himself of any responsibility to attack.

not at game but tam McManus saying falkirk are dreadful and based out what he's seen Falkirk will go down. saying they need to offer more 2nd half for 2000 travelling fans
For anyone who knows our squad, we have been precisely what that starting line up would suggest we would be.

Archived