Partick Thistle defeat Ayr x2

4 hours ago, rb123! said:
4 hours ago, shinglis said:
At the moment 2nd leg against Inverness would be on Saturday until the TV schedule is announced then probably moved to the Friday night. 

Is the quarter stage shown on TV, thought it was just the semi and the final

I think the quarter-final has only ever been on TV when Rangers played Queen of the South.

Our two games with United last year certainly weren't televised, which is a shame, as the second leg would have probably been a good watch for the neutral. Still hurting over that sitter we missed to make it 2-0 before HT :(

48 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Ayr were favourites when the book opened, the betting public obviously fancy us. 

Hoping Ayr manage to get at least a point from the 2 fixtures, Then it'll still be in Queens own hands come last game of the season.. 

WHAT THE f**k AYR UNITED MEDIA?      I tried to sign up 3 times in 3 separated devices in 3 different fucking areas and always my password isn't correct?     OKJN:OIJCpoijq23f09j3 isn't fucking cool, mate?     f**k you.    I was prepared to give your shithole stadium a £5 upgrade, arseholes. 

WHAT THE f**k AYR UNITED MEDIA?      I tried to sign up 3 times in 3 separated devices in 3 different fucking areas and always my password isn't correct?     OKJN:OIJCpoijq23f09j3 isn't fucking cool, mate?     f**k you.    I was prepared to give your shithole stadium a £5 upgrade, arseholes. 
Are you not deid?

Just now, John Lambie said:

Put the radio on.