Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Of the season ticket holders on here, who is subjecting a friend/family member to this today?

Not me. Not a chance. Not even making the offer. I need this 90 minutes to wallow in the awfulness of it all alone, not sit and get distracted by my better half’s valid but irritating questions as to why there’s no fourth stand and surely Nick Knowles pals could do something, down to why are the goal posts not wider and higher so we could all see more goals, or incisive observations that “it’s quite like hockey, but with no sticks or short corners. And my perma favourite.......why are the goals 24 feet wide and 8 feet high when we have now embraced metric measurement for stuff like that.

Trust me, you jump through that hoop but once.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

I'm honestly enjoying how much Morton are going mad over this. Falkirk fans are mostly like "aye we're fucking pish, we deserve it" while Morton fans are going absolutely mental.

Good camouflage to deflect that while Morton are safe they're absolutely shite to watch.

Edited by Comrie

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

^^ deeply upset

I'm so upset I'm going to drink this beer then watch reruns of Brian Graham punching Shaun Rooney

9 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I'm honestly enjoying how much Morton are going mad over this. Falkirk fans are mostly like "aye we're fucking pish, we deserve it" while Morton fans are going absolutely mental.

Good camouflage to deflect that while Morton are safe they're absolutely shite to watch.

Personally I don't give a toss about FFC as a club, tho  it's nice to see some of the P&B roasters suffer. It's McKinnon I enjoy seeing squirm, especially post match  - "we'd've taken this in the autumn", aye right Ray. 

And I don't think there's a single 'Ton fan who'd disagree that we're not a pretty watch at the moment, not sure where you get the deflection idea from tbh. 

Falkirk's absolute disaster of a season would have fans of Guardiola's Barcelona pointing and laughing at you as well don't worry.

18 minutes ago, port-ton said:
1 hour ago, Comrie said:

Falkirk's absolute disaster of a season would have fans of Guardiola's Barcelona pointing and laughing at you as well don't worry.

We are so box office even Barca fans have one eye on us.

If there’s a bigger Fanny on P&B, other than the nonce, than you they must be like a bucket.

It's not deflection

Just a bit of schadenfreude over a club and manager who acted a bit shitty towards us.

It's not that difficult to understand tbh

Less obvious is why Hibs fans are in the same boat but I have to say I do enjoy their contributions

Just now, MarkoRaj said:

It's not deflection

Just a bit of schadenfreude over a club and manager who acted a bit shitty towards us.

It's not that difficult to understand tbh

Less obvious is why Hibs fans are in the same boat but I have to say I do enjoy their contributions

Still rattled from the bitching we dished out to them over and over again 4 years ago. 

If there’s a bigger Fanny on P&B, other than the nonce, than you they must be like a bucket.
Aren't you the guy that even all the falkirk fans hate?

3 minutes ago, port-ton said:
14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aren't you the guy that even all the falkirk fans hate?

Not sure but I think hate is a strong word to use. Very West Coast.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Ray says we are going to go for it.

Genuinely have no idea what that might look like.

But I know that 1) It wont be what folk think going for it should look like and 2) It wont end well for us

That big lump Todorov or that diddy Jarvis getting in the road for 60 minutes, before the other one comes on and does exactly the same piss poor job for the last 30.