Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

DEREK McINNES heard Celtic fans chant sectarian abuse at him again.

But the Aberdeen boss wants to know if SFA beaks were listening.

McInnes was in the stand for the Pittodrie clash serving a touchline ban.

That came after he gestured towards Hoopssupporters who branded him a ‘sad Orange b******’ in the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden.

The same song was belted out again and McInnes said: “I got asked if I heard the song and of course I heard it.

“I’ve been hearing it for years.

“But the question isn’t whether I heard it.

“The question should be whether other people are hearing it.

Scott Brown showing how hard and tough he is by taking out the smallest player on the pitch. Should have been red. Also no idea why Tierney wasn’t booked for taking a minute and a half to walk off the pitch when substituted. An absolute “LOOK AT ME” moment. Apart from that a decent match.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Scott Brown showing how hard and tough he is by taking out the smallest player on the pitch. Should have been red. 

Honestly have no fucking idea what you’re talking about but I assume he hacked James Forrest off-camera.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Honestly have no fucking idea what you’re talking about but I assume he hacked James Forrest off-camera.

You were probably too busy singing abuse to Derek McInnes in your living room to see Brown getting booked.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Racism, advocating sexual assault and patronising victims of sectarianism.

Champions of Scotland, there.

Aberdeen = Victim FC. Stop whinging and start thinking about ways to finish second next year. This letting Rangers finish second behaviour is appalling.

Edited by The OP

What a shitty home support fecking balltic up there, nae wonder you need a woolly coat.
The sheep where always up against it with all the injuries but I thought they played well, can't take their chances.
Too easy in the end,great first goal pretty boring win.

Thought we played alright in first half and could have been ahead before Celtic scored. However once we went behind we seemed to fall apart and Celtic ran out comfortable winners. 

Mess of the Celtic fans on here trying deflect from their fellow bigots sectarian chanting has to be seen to be believed.