Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

Scott Brown showing how hard and tough he is by taking out the smallest player on the pitch. Should have been red. Also no idea why Tierney wasn’t booked for taking a minute and a half to walk off the pitch when substituted. An absolute “LOOK AT ME” moment. Apart from that a decent match.
Tierney as he got near the dugouts was embarrassing.
Trying to do the Scott Brown strut and ending up looking like a Liam Gallagher wannabe.
Far more enjoyable game than I expected.
Summer fitba eh

Trying to do the Scott Brown strut and ending up looking like a Liam Gallagher wannabe.
Summer fitba eh

IMG_5709.jpg

We actually did fine in the first half. Wilson was playing well outside the box, but understandably all that will be remembered is that he missed two huge chances in it. It was probably the most positive I'd seen us against Celtic in a while. 

Celtic were in cruise control after getting the second, though, and we completely fell out of the game. Obviously you have to take your chances against teams with individual quality - McGregor is the best player in the country and showed it. 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_5709.jpg

Tierney gloating about winning another Scottish title, while his apparent contemporary Andy Robertson puts in a MOM performance at the Nou Camp and helps his team leapfrog one of the best league teams in English football history.

Hes wasting his talent, and will end up like Scott Brown. A big fish in a small pond who wasted any potential as they shat out challenging themselves. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tierney gloating about winning another Scottish title, while his apparent contemporary Andy Robertson puts in a MOM performance at the Nou Camp and helps his team leapfrog one of the best league teams in English football history.

Hes wasting his talent, and will end up like Scott Brown. A big fish in a small pond who wasted any potential as they shat out challenging themselves. 

This.

and he has mhanky looking yellow teeth. 

9 hours ago, scoobles said:

Summer fitba eh

Tierney is fucked and shouldn't really be playing.  A double hernia op is pending in the summer which might explain that strut walk. Will probably be rolled out for the Cup final - or some of it - but they are pushing their luck with him.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Lionel Messi (who has unambitiously stayed at one club his whole career) was maybe MOTM in that game. :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine supporting a Scottish football team and having this attitude. Tierney should spit the dummy, engineer a move to a mid to bottom of the table Premier League club and hope a mega rich club spots him then hope he can impress when a foreign player gets injured (because that's the normal career path mate, even Robertson's highly, highly unusual career path had aspects of it). This is far better than regularly playing for the team he supports, winning trophies, playing in Europe and being ear-marked for captain. 

Stunning display of inferiority complex and debasement of the league in which your team plays. 

As a counter-point - Pierre Van Hooijdonk, Mark Viduka and Paolo Di Canio moved to England first chance they got and had half-decent careers at middling clubs, whereas Henrik Larsson showed a bit of loyalty, bided his time and won La Liga, the Champions League and the English Premier League. Conclusion - Tierney should wait until he is around 33 by which time Jordi Alba (who was also more MOTM than Robertson) should have retired. 

18 minutes ago, The OP said:

I think Lionel Messi (who has unambitiously stayed at one club his whole career) was maybe MOTM in that game. :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine supporting a Scottish football team and having this attitude. Tierney should spit the dummy, engineer a move to a mid to bottom of the table Premier League club and hope a mega rich club spots him then hope he can impress when a foreign player gets injured (because that's the normal career path mate, even Robertson's highly, highly unusual career path had aspects of it). This is far better than regularly playing for the team he supports, winning trophies, playing in Europe and being ear-marked for captain. 

Stunning display of inferiority complex and debasement of the league in which your team plays. 

As a counter-point - Pierre Van Hooijdonk, Mark Viduka and Paolo Di Canio moved to England first chance they got and had half-decent careers at middling clubs, whereas Henrik Larsson showed a bit of loyalty, bided his time and won La Liga, the Champions League and the English Premier League. Conclusion - Tierney should wait until he is around 33 by which time Jordi Alba (who was also more MOTM than Robertson) should have retired. 

Imagine thinking a good player should stay in Scotland his whole career and achieve nothing rather than at least try and better themselves. I’m sure he could at least give it 2 or 3 years and still be able to come back to Scotland and win another one sided league campaign and the occasional pumping in the champions league.

I’m sure he wouldn’t admit it but given how much he achieved later on how much must Larsson regret turning down Man U earlier in his career and wasting those extra years up here.

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Imagine thinking a good player should stay in Scotland his whole career and achieve nothing rather than at least try and better themselves. I’m sure he could at least give it 2 or 3 years and still be able to come back to Scotland and win another one sided league campaign and the occasional pumping in the champions league.

I’m sure he wouldn’t admit it but given how much he achieved later on how much must Larsson regret turning down Man U earlier in his career and wasting those extra years up here.

Winning our own league's trophy = achieving nothing. So much self loathing, nae wonder you all voted no. 

31 minutes ago, The OP said:

I think Lionel Messi (who has unambitiously stayed at one club his whole career)

:lol:

Well done on missing the point, the rest of your post is just rambling.

Tierney can play at a higher level than Scottish Premiership. 

Tierney wont play at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership. 

Two facts. Hes wasting his talent staying in his comfort zone.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Winning our own league's trophy = achieving nothing. So much self loathing, nae wonder you all voted no. 

In the grand scheme of things it is nothing, especially when achieved playing for the club with the significantly highest budget year after year. Maybe if a club achieved it in a Leicester type manner it could be considered as significant but it’s obviously very unlikely. World football does not give a f**k about the Scottish league. Pretending they should/do to make yourself feel better achieves nothing more than deluding yourself.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol:

Well done on missing the point, the rest of your post is just rambling.

Tierney can play at a higher level than Scottish Premiership. 

Tierney wont play at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership. 

Two facts. Hes wasting his talent staying in his comfort zone.

Going by his logic Messi should never have left Argentina but clearly he doesn’t even understand his own point very well either.

It is possible that tierney doesn’t care what world football thinks and is just doing what he loves.

He’s got the potential to go further by objective standards but folk lampooning him just comes across as bitter. Not to mention he’s still got several years left in him.