Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

It is possible that tierney doesn’t care what world football thinks and is just doing what he loves.

He’s got the potential to go further by objective standards but folk lampooning him just comes across as bitter. Not to mention he’s still got several years left in him.

Bitter about what, saying a guy should improve himself is if anything the opposite. As good a player as he is it’s not like Celtic would collapse without him so it’s not like we’re saying it just because it would weaken them. No doubt they would get a significant fee for him. There’s no guarantee he would improve but just look at the wasted potential of someone like Paul Mcstay.

Tierney only turned 21 last year. If he is still at Celtic three or so seasons from now, then it might be fair to accuse him of lacking ambition, but he has time on his side. He is doing well for himself at Celtic, so it is understandable that he wouldn't want to make a big move too early and risk it backfiring. 

Edited by DrewDon

Tierney strikes me as a guy who should be going in for surgery right now but would prefer to try and assist in getting his team over the line in the league and who wants to play in and win the Scottish Cup final. He is probably determined to try and beat Rangers next Sunday as well.  I personally think he should think long-term and go in for surgery and get resting asap but he doesn't lack for determination to succeed. 

(Although the Tartan Army types will hate him forever for it as they think he is faking a double hernia to get out of potentially playing (out of position) against Cyprus). 

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol:

Well done on missing the point, the rest of your post is just rambling.

Tierney can play at a higher level than Scottish Premiership. 

Tierney wont play at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership. 

Two facts. Hes wasting his talent staying in his comfort zone.

One fact.  One opinion.  Happy to help. 

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

One fact.  One opinion.  Happy to help. 

Surprised you dont think hes capable of playing at a higher level.

Call me a cynic but, surely you would actively want Scotland's better players to play in Scotland, rather than chase the bank balance down in England giving them fuel to mock and ridicule us, saying our supposed best players turn out for average Premier League and Championship sides?

Unless of course it's Celtic where, you actually want them weakened out of spite and jealousy because of them dominating Scottish Football. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Call me a cynic but, surely you would actively want Scotland's better players to play in Scotland, rather than chase the bank balance down in England giving them fuel to mock and ridicule us, saying our supposed best players turn out for average Premier League and Championship sides?

Ideally you would but on the rare occasion where a Scottish player has real potential I want them to go where they can get to their full potential which would ideally help the national team. I thought Ryan Fraser made a mistake leaving us for Bournemouth when he did but time has proven him right. 

Celtic aren’t going to stop dominating just because one player leaves at a large transfer fee. I mean Tierney already missed big chunks of the season and it’s not like their form dipped significantly without him.

Wherever he plays he will be a horrible wee c**t.

Anyway, we played OK yesterday considering but it was really disappointing that Celtic didn't have to work for their goals. They took them all well though. 

I reckon we need to put McKenna on the wing for the last two games. He put in our best cross and can't be arsed jumping for corners, so why not?

Guest Moomintroll
Wherever he plays he will be a horrible wee c**t.
Anyway, we played OK yesterday considering but it was really disappointing that Celtic didn't have to work for their goals. They took them all well though. 
I reckon we need to put McKenna on the wing for the last two games. He put in our best cross and can't be arsed jumping for corners, so why not?
This, I think he is a good player but has become a tiresome diving, cheating little shite. If he wants to play for Celtic his whole career however then is his business entirely & no one should criticise him for that, if he is happy with the money on offer to play for the team he supports then good luck to him.

3 hours ago, The OP said:

Winning our own league's trophy = achieving nothing. So much self loathing, nae wonder you all voted no. 

I’m presuming that since all the Celtic fans on here keep insisting that every Aberdeen supporter voted “no”, you will agree with everyone else that all Celtic supporters are IRA supporting terrorist sympathisers.

I’m presuming that since all the Celtic fans on here keep insisting that every Aberdeen supporter voted “no”, you will agree with everyone else that all Celtic supporters are IRA supporting terrorist sympathisers.

Well that’s the narrative that **** and diddies spout in here regularly, ya no voting d**k.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Well that’s the narrative that **** and diddies spout in here regularly, ya no voting d**k.

That was an extremely well thought out and constructive response to a post which obviously hit a nerve.

Just now, kingjoey said:

That was an extremely well thought out and constructive response to a post which obviously hit a nerve.

That's the best you'll get today, a bit tender. we won the league yesterday.