6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If you lot win on Monday, I will be actively rooting for you next week.

Good stuff mate. I hope you bounce back next season replacing St Johnstone. 

2 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:
36 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:
^^ raging

To be fair, after a 1-0 pumping, I should be.

We lost 10 in a row before this and the score over those games was 23-6 to the opponent, with 3 of ours coming in one game. So us winning by anything would be akin to being a pumping lol

From the synopsis of the Dundee report on the game:

Despite the lack of goals there was no shortage of scares at either end on a day when neither defence was at their best.

Dundee's defense weren't at their best?! f**k me, they kept a clean sheet. What defensive performance this season could be considered their 'best'?

2 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Pity we could't play Livi every week - we would be fine. Absolute impostors. Crowds just over 1000. Minter of a club.

:lol:Not helped by your massive support of 60 odd. 

Horrible game, absolutely gutted not to see Halkett get any minutes today, does anyone know the reason why? He must have been injured surely. We didn’t deserve anything from the game today and conceded a really sh**y goal, it looked like Gallagher had Miller and lost him and started shouting at Lithgow? I have noticed Gallagher shouting at others after he makes a mistake certainly not a nice thing to view.  A great season finished off with a poor result at home.

27 minutes ago, Livisteve72 said:

Horrible game, absolutely gutted not to see Halkett get any minutes today, does anyone know the reason why? He must have been injured surely. We didn’t deserve anything from the game today and conceded a really sh**y goal, it looked like Gallagher had Miller and lost him and started shouting at Lithgow? I have noticed Gallagher shouting at others after he makes a mistake certainly not a nice thing to view.  A great season finished off with a poor result at home.

Halkett was injured. Also noticed Gallagher having a go at Lithgow after the goal, things seem to fall apart without Halkett in there, will definitely miss him and Gallagher next season.