English Premier League 2019-20

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Arsenal just got a free kick for Ceballos (?) doing the exact same thing on the edge of his own box. 

Sadly, if a defensive player goes down then they get a free-kick. I don't like being in agreement with Sean Dyche, but it annoys me that there isn't the same uproar for diving in situations like that as there is for diving to win penalties. 

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Kane does that all the fucking time. 

Think it was the Newcastle game last week he did exactly the same. Thankfully it seems the referees are wise to it though.

That's one where I think there should be more of a punishment afterwards. It's a no lose for Kane, he's going nowhere and isn't going to get booked for diving for that (even if he does, so what?). Yet if he pulls it off he gets a winning goal. The risk/reward ratio of doing it is so far towards the reward that I'd be doing exactly the same if I was him because the deterrent isn't enough.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

Graeme Souness questioning Moise Kean's attitude based literally only on Juventus selling him, comparing him to Adebayor.

Very mysterious what would prompt such a comparison. I for one can't think of any notable similarities.

Doesn't he hate Paul Pogba too? Wonder if they have anything in common...

caught a wee bit of MotD the other night while waiting for sportscene to come on. Somewhat surprised the Harvey Barnes goal never got goal of the month:

i mean you see a fair few thunderbolts that get smashed in during matches, but there's something about strikes that go right past the goalkeeper so quickly they can't even react to it that just hits the spot for me, particularly on the half volley like that one.