English Premier League 2019-20

18 minutes ago, Dele said:

"Anti Liverpool agenda" :lol:

They had a 10 point lead, well into the season. At the end of the season, they never won the league. 

Arsenal done this (sometimes not even as much as ten (10) points) for years and are known as bottlers. Liverpool should be no different. 

Dele you are never going to win this argument on here vs the Glory Hunters. Liverpool fans from the Lothians lol. What the fucks that about ??

Tbf Liverpool have been amazingly consistent and Klopp’s big spending is certainly paying dividends.

Best league in the world ?? Crikey it’s finished after 5 games.

Dele you are never going to win this argument on here vs the Glory Hunters. Liverpool fans from the Lothians lol. What the fucks that about ??
Tbf Liverpool have been amazingly consistent and Klopp’s big spending is certainly paying dividends.

The best league in the world patter is becoming exposed as the marketing narrative it is tbh. That much is obvious when the lauded competitiveness of the big six has morphed into lauding the dominance of the big two. Sky are experts at shifting the narrative. Odd that a two horse race is seen as making our league a laughing stock but down there is a fascinating battle....

They even called City the best team in Europe lastnight. I mean.... By what measure?

Mind the English teams were shite in Europe for a while so they shifted the narrative.

Apparently it was the most competitve league in the world. Bottom feeders could only beat top clubs in the EPL, you wouldnt get it in Spain or Germany.

The story this morning is like Norwich won the world cup.

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I mainly watch local football but just get to a few games GB :D. 

Klopp has spend around £60 million net in 4 years and Liverpool are European Champions. 

I don’t subscribe myself but Sky are very clever with their marketing from Falkirk to Arbroath the money pours in. 

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I mainly watch local football but just get to a few games GB :D. 

Klopp has spend around £60 million net in 4 years and Liverpool are European Champions. 

I don’t subscribe myself but Sky are very clever with their marketing from Falkirk to Arbroath the money pours in. 

No you don’t.

Net spend is a lot of crap. Klopp has spent c.ÂŁ150 million on a very good gk and centre half.

You have nearly -1000 points as people on here don’t like glory hunters mate. 

It’s just weird.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

No you don’t.

Net spend is a lot of crap. Klopp has spent c.ÂŁ150 million on a very good gk and centre half.

You have nearly -1000 points as people on here don’t like glory hunters mate. 

It’s just weird.

2 Scotland games and 7/8 local ones between Burnley and yesterday confirms otherwise. 

Klopp has spent incredibly well and to think almost every signing on here criticised at the time. Been a fantastic few years. No wonder it’s quiet :). 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Your bullshit about supporting the local amateur teams. You are a glory hunter bud. Not a crime but that’s what you are.

Scottish Sunday Amateur Trophy, East of Scotland League, Women’s Premier League and Champions League, 2 Euro 2020 qualifiers, 2 U20s games and even a school game.

Just popped to Anfield before the big one in the F.A. Vase tie yesterday :). 

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

It isn’t really a 10 point lead when the team below you has a game in hand that they are going to be playing the next day anyway. They had a 7 point lead because of City’s uncharacteristic slip ups at home to Leicester and Crystal Palace iirc but they still had a trip to the Emirates and with Man City’s incredible record there it really doesn’t make it a bottle job that the lead at the top was then only 4 points. They then went the rest of the season undefeated and also won the Champions league. Anyone who claims they bottled it last season is either on the windup or a total moron.

Next thing Del will be bringing it up that Lolverpool spent all summer above Manchester C on alphabetical order. 

Just now, throbber said:

Well it was a very angry response when we were having fairly innocuous chat. What was the picture you posted? I can’t see pictures on the app for some reason.

It was a Buzz Lightyear gif. 

If you felt me calling you a "fucking idiot" after you said a ten point lead isn't a ten point lead because somebody else has a game the next day then can I retract my statement. I'd now label you a "soft as shite, fucking idiot."

No offence intended, of course. 

12 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

It was easy enough for Liverpool to rack up wins while chasing. When the onus was on them to take advantage of a lead in the race, they fucked it. I'd say that an argument can be made for them blowing a lead. 

Hmmm. Now someone is putting a bit of thought into it. I wouldn’t say it was easy but I agree Liverpool looked more comfortable chasing. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit