English Premier League 2019-20

Just because I've typed out a swear word doesn't mean I'm angry, Walt. 

Well it was a very angry response when we were having fairly innocuous chat. What was the picture you posted? I can’t see pictures on the app for some reason.

Just now, throbber said:

Well it was a very angry response when we were having fairly innocuous chat. What was the picture you posted? I can’t see pictures on the app for some reason.

It was a Buzz Lightyear gif. 

If you felt me calling you a "fucking idiot" after you said a ten point lead isn't a ten point lead because somebody else has a game the next day then can I retract my statement. I'd now label you a "soft as shite, fucking idiot."

No offence intended, of course. 

12 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

It was easy enough for Liverpool to rack up wins while chasing. When the onus was on them to take advantage of a lead in the race, they fucked it. I'd say that an argument can be made for them blowing a lead. 

Hmmm. Now someone is putting a bit of thought into it. I wouldn’t say it was easy but I agree Liverpool looked more comfortable chasing. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

It was a Buzz Lightyear gif. 
If you felt me calling you a "fucking idiot" after you said a ten point lead isn't a ten point lead because somebody else has a game the next day then can I retract my statement. I'd now label you a "soft as shite, fucking idiot."
No offence intended, of course. 

I don’t know why I can’t see gifs on my phone then.

You are being selective in what you are saying and not telling the entire picture, yes they were 10 points ahead on the Saturday night but it was only that many points because they played before City on that particular weekend. 30% of those 10 points that were surrendered had absolutely nothing to do with anything Liverpool could have done. Not sure what part of this you are disagreeing with but you are clearly an unhinged individual.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You are opting out of serious debate here with your carry on.

You started your 'debate' by claiming I have an anti Liverpool agenda before going on to say they never had a ten point lead.. but they were ten points ahead. 

I tend not to enter serious conversations with idiots or fantasists. It's mainly why Rab gets rubbered, too. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

You started your 'debate' by claiming I have an anti Liverpool agenda before going on to say they never had a ten point lead.. but they were ten points ahead. 

I tend not to enter serious conversations with idiots or fantasists. It's mainly why Rab gets rubbered, too. 

You rubber me Del because you’ve been rinsed that many times. 

Retirement in the dog walking thread beckons 🐕

You know exactly what I mean about the 10 point stuff with City having a game in hand and rather than discuss how you think Liverpool bottled it last season you are going round in circles and resorting to petty insults.

I am more than happy to hear how someone thinks a team that finished on 97 points and only lost one game all season can be considered bottlers. As far as I’m concerned it was two of the best teams ever to play on the Premiership having incredible seasons but sadly someone had to finish second.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

You know exactly what I mean about the 10 point stuff with City having a game in hand and rather than discuss how you think Liverpool bottled it last season you are going round in circles and resorting to petty insults.

I am more than happy to hear how someone thinks a team that finished on 97 points and only lost one game all season can be considered bottlers. As far as I’m concerned it was two of the best teams ever to play on the Premiership having incredible seasons but sadly someone had to finish second.

Exactly Throbber. It was a fantastic season and full credit to Manchester for edging it. Liverpool of course went on and lifted the biggest prize in European football :)

It looks like being another fantastic title race. Liverpool with the early advantage but some difficult fixtures ahead. Wouldn’t be surprised if it went to the final day again. 

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am more than happy to hear how someone thinks a team that finished on 97 points and only lost one game all season can be considered bottlers. 

Because they had a ten (10) point lead over their nearest opponents, well into the season.

it really is that simple.