English Premier League 2019-20

The pass McGinn came out with in the Play Off Final when the  Derby keeper booted a clearance about 45 yards upfield to where he was and McGinn just calmly side footed it straight back to a teammate near the Derby box as it was dropping was a thing of absolute beauty. 

Thought Tottenham deserved their win, but a bit unlucky that they scored from a deflection and a ricochet. 

Heaton and Engels look very good. Wesley didn't offer much, hopefully he will improve. Seemed to spend too much time rolling around. 

Today was always a free hit, effectively, anyway. At least we didn't get embarassed. 

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Crowd noise only! Magnificent.

(This is the longest Sky have gone without mentioning poor Liverpool, the world's greatest team that were robbed by Man City, not winning the league.)

Mr Sky Sports wanting the crowd noise only :lol:

That new Spurs stadium is a thing of absolute beauty. 

I like it, then I see the bit where the tiers along the sides do that weird angled finish at the end with the single tier and I don't like it again for some reason. They've also got one of those pointless Tunnel Club things, but other than that it does look good.

Quite surprised the VAR didn't give a penalty against Glenn Murray in the Watford v Brighton match. There were penalties given for less in the Women's World Cup and will be no doubt during the course of the season. It's also a bit shit that every goal is checked by the VAR and for all the "it adds to the drama" I can see folk being a bit bored of it within a few weeks.