English Premier League 2019-20

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Interested to see how Utd and Chelsea look. But day 1 is likely to be the only interest in either all season.

Someone from Scotland calling Manchester United ... ‘Utd’. No wonder we are fcuked.  

Man U look dreadful, absolutely no shape to them at all, seem entirely reliant on a big hoof up the park. If Solksjaer wasnt a club legend he'd already be getting hounded.

Yeah Liverpool and City really have left the others behind to a quite amazing degree. Only Spurs sometimes look like they are at the same races but consistency will always kill them. Seen Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea today and its like the difference between watching different leagues.... Like the Serie A vs the EPL or La Liga etc, but in the same country.

Klopp and Pep have their teams playing a whole different thing.

Neither of these teams look particularly good.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah Liverpool and City really have left the others behind to a quite amazing degree.

Klopp and Pep have their teams playing a whole different thing.

Hate to say I told you so. 

Neither of these teams look particularly good.
The match has been riddled with blunders. I think Chelsea look marginally the better team (or maybe just least bad) despite the score.

I wouldn't bet on either of these sides finishing within 20 points of Liverpool and Man City.