English Premier League 2019-20

15 minutes ago, Monday 13th July said:

I've haven't followed the handling of Ryan Fraser by Eddie Howe.   Has he just been completely frozen out after rejecting a new contract?    If so it's dreadful management.  

Ryan Fraser left Bournemouth after refusing to extend his contract to the end of this month.

Blame Fraser, who has behaved like a spoilt brat, not Howe. His form has been shite both for Bournemouth and Scotland.

Unsurprisingly, the "big" clubs are no longer interested in him. He'll probably end up at a shit club like West Ham.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Guest DAVIDB69
Ryan Fraser left Bournemouth after refusing to extend his contract to the end of this month.
Blame Fraser, who has behaved like a spoilt brat, not Howe. His form has been shite both for Bournemouth and Scotland.
Unsurprisingly, the "big" clubs are no longer interested in him. He'll probably end up at a shit club like West Ham.

With palace needing younger players I would say they might be a contender as well

15 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Too easy to blame Fraser. Bournemouth have been absolutely rotten (albeit they lost a few key players for weeks/months to injury) but I’m not sure Fraser playing more games would’ve made that much difference to Bournemouth’s season. They might’ve clawed a couple of goals back here and there but largely their problem has been they have been utterly woeful defensively and offered little going forward.

Edited by 8MileBU

33 minutes ago, Monday 13th July said:

I've haven't followed the handling of Ryan Fraser by Eddie Howe.   Has he just been completely frozen out after rejecting a new contract?    If so it's dreadful management.  

Yep, froze him out for the first two games after the restart once Fraser confirmed that he wasn't going to sign a new deal after his current one expired at the end of June. Bournemouth lost both of those games - perhaps if he'd swallowed his pride and kept Fraser in the team for them he might have produced the little bit of magic to keep them up.

Guest DAVIDB69
Yep, froze him out for the first two games after the restart once Fraser confirmed that he wasn't going to sign a new deal after his current one expired at the end of June. Bournemouth lost both of those games - perhaps if he'd swallowed his pride and kept Fraser in the team for them he might have produced the little bit of magic to keep them up.

Most of his “magic” has been missing all season , still got a shout at staying up today though.

His big club move time was last season where he had excellent season .

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Too easy to blame Fraser. Bournemouth have been absolutely rotten (albeit they lost a few key players for weeks/months to injury) but I’m not sure Fraser playing more games would’ve made that much difference to Bournemouth’s season. They might’ve clawed a couple of goals back here and there but largely their problem has been they have been utterly woeful defensively and offered little going forward.

I'm not blaming Fraser for Bournemouth's poor season. I was defending Howe over his management of Fraser.

Peppino's sock puppet suggested that Howe froze Fraser out after he refused to sign a new deal. As usual, it was load of ignorant shite.

Guest DAVIDB69

I get why man united need to be in the champions league to try and justify their self styled “biggest club in the world “ status.

Even if they just get the job done today, looking at the last few games they are light years away from being competitive at that level

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Fraser refused to sign an extension and chose to leave at the end of June. 

https://www.foxsports.com/articles/soccer/fraser-rejects-contract-extension-at-struggling-bournemouth

"Bournemouth’s chances of escaping relegation have taken a blow after Ryan Fraser turned down the opportunity to sign a short-term contract extension to the end of the prolonged Premier League season."