Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I’m assuming Kennedy’s 2 year deal takes care of Robinsons wage as I assume he was on decent money.

I expect maybe one or two going out on loan to LL Cassidy till Christmas maybe,   might create another space for someone, as ever thought be question is getting quality that can help us complete.

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

I know we released the boy who played the last few matches of last season.  I thought he was pretty competent so we released home.  Did he find a club?

We didn't just release him, Wilson decided to leave to be first choice somewhere - He's gone to Stenhousemuir

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

I see Nippy has said up to 2000 in stadia from next Mon.  Does that mean we'll get to buy season tickets soon?

Screenshot_20210403-160707_Google.jpg.d8ddee3dc197bd99a573b59834bd3c4c.jpg

This guy was certainly a lot less convincing than Vajs, in a match where he had nothing to do. 

Agreed.
He didn't impress me (although that's never been a criteria for signing decisions from the club)

Dropped a few crosses and his passing out from the back looked suspect.

I said at the time that nerves may have played a part so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

11 minutes ago, Ocelot1877 said:

The stream tonight keeps getting confused by Jamie Hamills head anytime one of the team ventures by the halfway line

They'll not have that problem now. Muppet. Wish he would bring himself on to play and give us all a laugh.

That defence is absolutely horrendous.

Which ego has decided we aren't wearing black shorts?

Not having drinks on sale or allowed to be brought in is borderline dangerous in these conditions.

Hamill getting sent to the stand for being an idiot is one of the least surprising things I’ve ever seen.

I’m only watching on the stream tonight as I’m in finest Morayshire until Thursday. Looking okay going forwards but really quite rubbish at the back. Splaine has given the ball away very cheaply a few times. Love is working very hard indeed.

Penalty looked of the softer variety and the camera was a bit too far away for me to really tell with the other shout. Nice move at the end of the half almost resulting in a goal. I’d hope Livingstone would start ahead of Docherty usually. I’m assuming Page is out after picking up a knock in the Airdrie game although the match preview did suggest everyone was fit.

Gomis pretty lucky there. Could easily have been off.

That is if he has been booked? The BBC line ups are saying he hasn’t been but the commentary team are certain he has. I couldn’t make it out on stream. They’re also sure that we’re playing Kilmarnock.

Edited by Scott-Replay