• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The most normal person on that panel.

Rory-Stewart.jpg

Is still just another wide legged freak. :(

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

This despite the fact that, on occasion and especially when he gets all expressive, he looks like he's a creation of Aardman Animations 

Does it really matter to you both what he looks like?

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

This despite the fact that, on occasion and especially when he gets all expressive, he looks like he's a creation of Aardman Animations 

Whereas Gove looks like a stud. Thankfully women don't get much of a say in this one, otherwise Raaaaab would be a shoe in.

I will be amazed if Stewart is one of the last four, let alone the last two.
Hopefully the rejection of apparent reasonableness works against the eventual winner.
He's got all the 'mo', and that shouldn't be underestimated.

There's f**k all for Boris to fear in relation to the other 4. But Stewart is swinging for the fences and genuinely believes his own position on brexit (as opposed to the others).

He's the one Boris is worried about.

Quick search of Rory Stewart on twitter and an awful lot of accounts with 0 following and 0 followers getting 600 retweets on tweets. Definitely get the feeling there’s something slightly odd going on with his campaign but this is merely speculation from a man 6 beers in

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

No, not really.

But I'm not the one who has a sneaking regard for their politics so I've reverted to the curiousity of a citizen who will soon have a real choice.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He's got all the 'mo', and that shouldn't be underestimated.

There's f**k all for Boris to fear in relation to the other 4. But Stewart is swinging for the fences and genuinely believes his own position on brexit (as opposed to the others).

He's the one Boris is worried about.

I’d love to see him in the last two but don’t think it will happen.  He’d get slaughtered in a one-on-one with Johnson when it went to the membership but would continue to undermine Johnson’s position.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

No, not really.

But I'm not the one who has a sneaking regard for their politics so I've reverted to the curiousity of a citizen who will soon have a real choice.

It's not so much a sneaking regard for their politics as trying to work out the lesser evils.

When do you think you will get to make that "real choice"..?

17 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The most normal person on that panel.

Rory-Stewart.jpg

Is still just another wide legged freak. :(

And a total eton educated fuckin arsehole and an enemy of the people.

Long may he rot in total tory obscurity after his miserable 5 minutes of fame.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's not so much a sneaking regard for their politics as trying to work out the lesser evils.

There is no "lesser" and none of them represent what I regard is the way forward for Scotland.

In fact, they all advocate a future that disgusts me.

If you think there is a lesser, then I'd respectively suggest you spend more time in your local Wetherspoons where you will forever be in the company of like minded subjects.

17 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Have you ever looked at somebody and just thought "yeah... i'm never going anywhere with that person alone, if at all." ?

That's Rory Stewart. He just looks like one....

Stewart is a total fuckin dollsheed as is all the tory fuds who were on that panel tonight.

Ask yourselves this, can you honestly identify yourself with any of them? and would you enjoy a pint with them or would you feel uneasy having a piss in the next urinal to any of them.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

There is no "lesser" and none of them represent what I regard is the way forward for Scotland.

If you think there is a lesser, then I'd respectively suggest you spend more time in your local Wetherspoons where you will forever be in the company of like minded subjects.

Pretty sure that’s how he spends his days already.

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And a total eton educated fuckin arsehole and an enemy of the people.

Long may he rot in total tory obscurity after his miserable 5 minutes of fame.

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Stewart is a total fuckin dollsheed as is all the tory fuds who were on that panel tonight.

Ask yourselves this, can you honestly identify yourself with any of them? and would you enjoy a pint with them or would you feel uneasy having a piss in the next urinal to any of them.

Anything else nice to say about them?

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

You're absolutely right in that regard as they represent all of the shit that emanates from a far right Westminster against people attempting to make their way in the world, there is no other European country that generates this type of privately educated elitist political fools and there will be no place for these type of shits in an Independant Scotland

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You’re better than this.

Not today, clearly. :lol:

I absolutely don't understand why it's on tv. The leadership contest will not be voted on by the public, it's result is going to change very few voters to or from the Conservative party one way or the other, and - let's be honest - Johnson is going to absolutely piss it, yet he wasn't (I understand) even at the thing.

Tbh, it seems to me Channel 4 have seen the Democrat TV debates about to happen over here and fancied filling some space with a shit version of them. A sort of reverse The Office.

Not today, clearly. [emoji38]
I absolutely don't understand why it's on tv. The leadership contest will not be voted on by the public, it's result is going to change very few voters to or from the Conservative party one way or the other, and - let's be honest - Johnson is going to absolutely piss it, yet he wasn't (I understand) even at the thing.
Tbh, it seems to me Channel 4 have seen the Democrat TV debates about to happen over here and fancied filling some space with a shit version of them. A sort of reverse The Office.
Why should there be any political discourse on TV?

Fucking Andrew Marr and the like, taking up valuable space that could be filled by love Island or some more light entertainment cooking programmes.

Archived