Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

6 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

The fact that nut jobs like Fox are getting the bullet doesn't bode well. 

Sounds like we will get someone in charge of the Home Office that was up to no good with Israel. 

Mundell will be on his knees begging to stay. 

Boris will be giving him a mouthful due to him being a snivelling backstabbing wee bampot.

Can't wait for fluffy to get his jotters

I don’t mind Boris. He’s good entertainment. If he sacks Mundell that would be excellent.

The only question is ‘which cuntish Scottish quisling Tory is next?’ Either way, I won’t hate him as much as I hate Mundell. Well, not straight away anyway.

5 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Mair faces than Dunfermline toon clock.  This cretin will sell what's left of his soul to protect his position and ultimately achieve his lifetime quest of getting the ermin robe of the great unelected.  Its all about status for these people - not the common good for the masses.   #MoneofMayfair

Seems even Bawjaws has seen through his self-serving and self-preservation agenda and emptied him.  Watch this space for Mundell and others from today's cabal scrapping for the German family's "honours" in the new year.

I just saw the headline,
Johnson: "We're going to solve this social care crisis once and for all"
Is anyone else worried that extermination camps could soon be appearing ????

It’s most telling that it genuinely seems the much more likely option, than Johnston or his current cabinet actually funding social care.