Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:
My question to JLD enquired as to when did he regard Loathsome as a "wid"? 

When she was 25

Image result for andrea leadsom young 

Get tae f**k, she looked like a stroke affected Jayne Torville.  Also she's only 56 now, I thought she was mid sixties. 

Team Stewart are saying he’s likely somewhere between 31-35 votes. Want him to at least make it until tomorrow, as it would be a shame if we didn’t see him and Johnson debating tonight.

Rory Stewart basically doubles his vote, which is pretty good and now is not all that far from second place...

I imagine most Raab votes will drop for Boris, which won’t particularly change much.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

If Stewart does manage to squeeze into the last two, looking unlikely, but it would be funny if the UKIP entryists swing the members' votes to him to give a boost to Farage.

It's unlikely that there are a significant number of ex UKIP members and extremely unlikely that a UKIP member would join the Tories then vote for a PM who wouldn't deliver Brexit.

9 hours ago, Sooky said:

Party members are really living up to their conservative and unionist name...

IMG_7778.jpg

I've made the analogy before that Scotland becoming independent via England choosing to boot us out would be the equivalent of shitfesting a 0-0 and winning on penalties, but I'd still take it.

22 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's unlikely that there are a significant number of ex UKIP members and extremely unlikely that a UKIP member would join the Tories then vote for a PM who wouldn't deliver Brexit.

The far right want far more than Brexit, and Farage is the man to deliver it. Boris has promised a soft Brexit to one side and No Deal to the other, he'll get found out, even by the kippers.

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, Sooky said:

B. Johnson: 126 (+12)
J. Hunt: 46 (+3)
M. Gove: 41 (+4)
R. Stewart: 37 (+18)
S. Javid: 33 (+10)
D. Raab: 30 (+3)

Raab is out!

Stewart picking up more votes than the other three non-Johnson candidates put together  is interesting and surprising. 

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Why? He's MI5.

MI6 mate. Weird that Boris's campaign team at the Telegraph would front page that. True or not it will get him more votes amongst the Shire Colonel (retd.) members.

Edited by welshbairn

43 minutes ago, Sooky said:

B. Johnson: 126 (+12)
J. Hunt: 46 (+3)
M. Gove: 41 (+4)
R. Stewart: 37 (+18)
S. Javid: 33 (+10)
D. Raab: 30 (+3)

Raab is out!

I thought Dom would be last and as the hardest Brexiteer going out, it brings the prospect of some sort of  "fuddle" ( Fudge and muddle) is about to be released by the others. Jerry and Mikey have not added much on whilst Saj was really lucky to scrape through and I predict he will drop out, and votes splitting evenly three ways. Roddie has taken them all by surprise and I just hope he really does put Bojo on the spot, but they will all now coalesce round Mikey. I don't really care who wins, as they are all outside my sphere of support.