Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

Celtic are a mess defensively and Bolingoli has been near laughable.

Christie has been very wasteful, and Morgan just woeful.

Forrest has the run of the right wing (though should have played for freekicks to get them booked early), and Edouard looks to have the better of the centrebacks but has had no decent service.

9 minutes ago, Kejan said:

What's the verdict on Morgan? I can't make it out. One minute he looks lively, decent and then his final pass will be honking.

He's a Motherwell/Kilmarnock level player IMO, nowhere near consistent enough for Celtic. Wasteful in possession and they've got other players who have just as much 'spark' as he does. Sinclair should be out there instead.

I'd be tempted to try and get Forrest on the left to get some help for Bolingoli.

38 minutes ago, Kejan said:

What's the verdict on Morgan? I can't make it out. One minute he looks lively, decent and then his final pass will be honking.

It often take years for a player to 'make it' at Celtic. Stepping straight up from the Championship straight away was never going to happen really though. Having a near two footed player is almost  unicorn like in Scottish football so that will always favour him however. His attitude also appears to be decent which is usually the difference. If you look at Christie and Allan who both came to club at the same time it's Christie attitude that has made him a starter and Allan still a  parochial 'chubby baller'

Edited by gannonball