Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

37 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Hayes instead of Taylor at left back is a huge call to make. Can't help but think tonight would be more suited to an actual left back rather than someone who fills in there occasionally.

He played well away at Valencia I thought so is used to these sorts of occasions at left back. Right call for me imo since Taylor has only played once for us.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

you know your a proper *** when being anti-facist is seen as ‘edgy’.

It's a game of fitba, not some political cause.

4 hours ago, edinabear said:

I feel bad for the real Celtic fans who have been caught up in this mess by the actions of the militant, pro IRA supporters group called the Green Brigade. I thought Lawell banned them?

Apparently the green brigade have given this game a miss.

Personally, I’m just scunnered with a section of Celtic supporters, and other clubs’ supporters, being constantly involved in non-footballing shite. If it isn’t facist salutes, it’s Palestinian flags, loyalist Norn Iron pish, Republican hunger strikers from the 1970s, Popes, Queens, guys on white horses.... or you name it.
Said it before, but when a St Mirren play an Aberdeen, or a Killie play a Ross County, it’s just folk going to see their team play.
Basically, shove yer’ balaclavas and shite up yer’ arse, sideways.

You must be a fascist, attacking their cultyure like that.