Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Look at you picking an argument :lol:

I wasn't surprised, there's a difference between busy and unable to move. I would have given it a miss but the Mrs was insistent on going while we were in Rome.

It is an impressive place, but ruined by how busy it is. Is that ok for you or do you want to pick holes in something else?

you know what they say.....when in Rome

I'll get my coat

37 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It's all organised mobile phones and the internet these days.

What's Italian for where do plastic paddies drink when abroad? 

Where-ah doo-ah theese-ah plasteek paddies dreenk when in da Roma? What’s the matter you? Gotta no respect. Shaddap’ ya’.....

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

"The walked up pulled done balaclavas" is another linguistic adventure from the balaclava brigade.  Who 'pulled done' who in this account?

Somebody gets stabbed and you are pulling up about spelling/punctuation. A rather blinkered individual.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

"The walked up pulled done balaclavas" is another linguistic adventure from the balaclava brigade.  Who 'pulled done' who in this account?

Shouldn't you be in a rangers thread furiously button bashing about fans of other clubs being in said thread? 

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Somebody gets stabbed and you are pulling up about spelling/punctuation. A rather blinkered individual.

I think you can take it for certain that none of us want to see anyone stabbed. Celtic fans, Lazio fans, Little Mix fans.... the poster might be a knobhead, but why can’t they comment on the bollocks about ‘pulling done balaclavas up walking’.... 

Thanks in advance for explaining why the stabbings are related to that. Shit, am I defending Kinky here? I need a lie down.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I think you can take it for certain that none of us want to see anyone stabbed. Celtic fans, Lazio fans, Little Mix fans.... why can’t the poster comment on the bollocks about ‘pulling done balaclavas up walking’.... 

Thanks in advance for explaining why the stabbings are related to that.

The absolutely revels in child abuse and bigotry, wouldn’t be far pushed to suggest he enjoys stuff like this too.

From the Beeb and Bolis out, hope to f**k Griff isnt too far away from fitness with Eddies bookings...

Celtic travel without Tom Rogic, Boli Bolingoli, Jozo Simunovic, Mikey Johnston and strikers Vakoun Bayo and Leigh Griffiths. The club's only fit centre forward, Odsonne Eduoard, is one booking away from a ban. Bolingoli's absence with a hamstring injury could mean a European debut for Greg Taylor at left-back and right-back Jeremie Frimpong drops out since the teenager was not registered for the competition.

Edited by gannonball

I booked a guided tour when I went. Bit more expensive but didn’t have to queue at all, good access to all area’s and very informative too.

Was a guided tour we had, but seems like everyones on a guided tour and groups can range from 10 to 50 folk to 1 tour guide. The audio devices you get given are hopeless to as they all crackle and interfere with each other plus the sheer volume of folk crammed in creating background noise make the audio tours useless even at full volume.

It appears the Green Brigade have brought a banner to a genuine knife fight.

Have to applaud anyone who stands up against nazi fascist scum, not sure it was wise to do so in that manner with this game coming so soon after the previous meeting. It is best to keep politics and football separate, this tie has shown that but when the scumbags were so blatant in Glasgow doing salutes, the GB were never going to hold back so it's fair enough. Don't think it's done the Celtic fans safety in Rome any favours, but they have history and a reputation of previous trouble.

Long in short of it, anyone who does a nazi salute or stabs someone is a c'nt.

The Rangers fans and some English are showing themselves up again for what they are.

Some Celtic fans will be having wee chubbies at the thought of a candlelight vigil at Parkhead for this.  Massive cry w**k over this.  Even more tedious than that is the shite on social media.  STAY SAFE BHOYS FROM A BEAR XXX.  f**k off.  The problem is even without wearing club colours you stick out like a sore thumb in Rome.  Also drinking in Rome's pretty much only Irish pub?  Wouldn't need Poirot to find you all.