Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Did they comment on the 2 Croatians that were stabbed outside ibrox last season?

I obviously didn't even read the link. Absolute click bait from the ET. Comments on the tweet were amusing. Anyway, I'm trying to watch the game m8 😉

Celtic have to be happy with that. Losr the esrly goal but were okay when they calmed the storm and passed the ball better.

A few squad players in each side so Celtic will fancy their chances. 

Neither defence looks certs to keep a clean sheet in the second half, imo.

Happy to set aside my usual policy of Anyone But OF for this game against the original fascists.

I only started watching from about 20 minutes, I thought Celtic have looked surprisingly comfortable on the ball since then. Lazio look like an old-school Italian team that gives you space in the middle of the pitch. Either that, or they're just not very good off the ball.

Lazio have the technically better players, but in many positions not by much. Ryan Christie just continues to grow and grow, Forrest knows what he's doing at this level, Scott Brown's decision making is excellent. Edouard is leading the line well, against very good defenders. Lazio should score at least one more but it honestly wouldn't be a shock if Celtic won it from here.