West Region Championship 2019/2020

Rochstar1920

I see nobody is predicting top 3 or bottom 3 for Arthurlie.  To be fair that will do for me. The lack of transfer activity up Barrhead way is getting comical.  As i understand it, we have signed a keeper, a centre back on a free and a boy from under 21s.  Not showing much ambition if you ask me.  Season of struggle ahead for the long suffering Dunterlie faithful?
Tbf you had a good side last season so maybe you only need to add s couple of new Signings
Did anyone of your first team move satori ?

15 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Tbf you had a good side last season so maybe you only need to add s couple of new Signings
Did anyone of your first team move satori ?

Arthurlie have lost striker Del McNab who scored 25 goals for them last season. He has signed for Rossvale.

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

That's a big loss then Glens and that's a huge coup for them can't imagine he is getting paid in tea cakes and Caramel wafers 🤣

Rossvale don't pay big money. Not in relative terms anyway.

Del is an ambitious guy probably fancies getting himself a further move if he does well there.

Del is an ambitious guy probably fancies getting himself a further move if he does well there.
Has he not already played at a decent level ie Pollok so I would imagine he must be getting a decent wage as he would have had a pick of a few teams but maybe he just wants to play for them as there gaffer is highly rated

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
5 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Has he not already played at a decent level ie Pollok so I would imagine he must be getting a decent wage as he would have had a pick of a few teams but maybe he just wants to play for them as there gaffer is highly rated

Del McNab hasn't played for Pollok as far as I am aware. He had a short spell at Clydebank and went back to amateur before Glencairn picked him up a few years ago. He was let go by Glencairn last summer and moved to Arthurlie.

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
6 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

No, he's never played for Pollok as far as I'm aware.

Perthshire, Glencairn and Arthurlie in the junior ranks.

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
6 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

I stand corrected I thought he had played for one of the big clubs in the junior game

Not good enough for Super Premier imo.

16 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
18 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

I stand corrected I thought he had played for one of the big clubs in the junior game

I would regard Clydebank and Arthurlie as "one of the big clubs in the junior game".

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I have not see enough of him to make a call tbh .
Last season I thought Forsyth at whitletts ,kasim at Kilsyth and the boy from Glencairn played far better when I saw them against the Candy but the boys goal record speaks for itself so he might be what Rossvale need to stay

Which "boy from Glencairn" ? Our joint top scorers were Gary Smith and Dale Simeon, but Smith didn't play in either game against St Roch's last season and Simeon isn't a striker.

5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The boy who also played for cambuslang I'm absolutely sure he played against us last game at Glencairn

Lol, we have several. :thumsup2 I guess you're referring to Dale Simeon, but he has never played as an out-and-out striker for us, despite scoring 25 goals last season.

Lol, we have several. :thumsup2 I guess you're referring to Dale Simeon, but he has never played as an out-and-out striker for us, despite scoring 25 goals last season.
It's probably him I saw but that's not who I'm thinking of .
It was the boy who joined camby couple of seasons ago scored about 30 odd goals in half a season or so I thought he joined Glencairn but I might be wrong

7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It's probably him I saw but that's not who I'm thinking of .
It was the boy who joined camby couple of seasons ago scored about 30 odd goals in half a season or so I thought he joined Glencairn but I might be wrong

Liam Gormley, he started the first match against you at your place early in the season, but was only a late sub in the game at our place at the end of the season.