League Cup Group F

Reid

Goodwillie was found, on the balance of probability, to have raped someone. Rape isn’t getting in a fight or even drink driving - it’s the most vile act that can be committed. 

That Clyde employ this guy still genuinely baffles me and I’m astonished that Clyde fans can a) seem to take pleasure in singing the guy’s name and b) ask us all to not mention it / expect opposition fans not to shout abuse at the guy. Given that he has never expressed any remorse for what he did he deserves every single piece of abuse flung his way. 

Rank person. Diddy club. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

i can't believe your support are defending Goodwillie cos God forbid if any of your family got raped would you defend the abuser.... no you wouldn't so just because you don't know the girl who got raped it is ok
How short sighted are you and blinded by the fact you support a football club

4 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Typical knuckle-dragger mindset.

You do realise when you begin your bout of keyboard diarrhea with “on the balance of probability” that everything which follows is pure conjecture?

Please toddle on now like a good chump emoji1303.png

A civil court finding him to be a rapist isn’t conjecture, you absolute melt. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

I think Clyde have the weirdest supporters in Scottish football. They are as thick as junior fans, as angry as Rangers fans and as deluded as Celtic fans. They champion a rapist, support a racist and revel in the death of a popular Scottish football legend. 

It was hilarious watching them working themselves into a frenzy over Wednesday’s game. They looked devastated when they were leaving Firhill at full time. Our fans couldn’t have cared less.

I’d actually forgotten about the Ally Love thing. Supporting racists and singing the name of rapists. What a classy bunch. 

Add in Want, McGowan and Daz being shite, Cunningham hiding in Alston's pocket and you see we have a problem.

Not sure I can take another season of watching McMann attempt to play football.

Alston is a total ghost, as he has been whenever I've seen him.

I think Clyde have the weirdest supporters in Scottish football. They are as thick as junior fans, as angry as Rangers fans and as deluded as Celtic fans. They champion a rapist, support a racist and revel in the death of a popular Scottish football legend. 
It was hilarious watching them working themselves into a frenzy over Wednesday’s game. They looked devastated when they were leaving Firhill at full time. Our fans couldn’t have cared less.

you couldnt careless made a good impression you did during the game and at the end [emoji23]