League cup group G

Looking forward to the game on Saturday- Win it and we’re almost certainly through to the last 16. 

Lets be under no illusions though. Saturday is Stranraers big cup final and they’ll be right up for it so we will need to play well to win.

Line up wise i’d go: 

Doohan

Geggan Muirhead Bell Harvie 

McCowan  Murdoch  Kelly Ross

Moffat  Doolan 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Roscoe, Kerr, Docherty, McGuffie, Forrest 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

I think if Stranraer beat Ayr then Falkirk still have a minuscule chance of reaching last 16. 

Half time scores are actually going our way in that respect with Forfar behind to Ross County and Queens Park ahead against airdrie. Seems unlikely though with more games to be played on Saturday.

Can't see Motherwell failing to beat Annan Athletic, which would already put us behind Ross County and Motherwell on 12 points. A 5 goal win would put us on even GD with Hibs (with us jumping above them with more goals scored), otherwise we'll need to win by 2 goals more than Hearts do against East Fife if we want to be seeded. Easy enough... 

Sarkic

Devlin  -  Pepe  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Bartley  -  Jacobs

Lawless  -  Pittman  -  Souda

Dykes

If we've got Savane available (and he's fit) I'd give him a start, and put Lamie at CB instead of Pepe.

Edited by LiviLion

7 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Can't see Motherwell failing to beat Annan Athletic, which would already put us behind Ross County and Motherwell on 12 points. A 5 goal win would put us on even GD with Hibs (with us jumping above them with more goals scored), otherwise we'll need to win by 2 goals more than Hearts do against East Fife if we want to be seeded. Easy enough... 

Sarkic

Devlin  -  Pepe  -  Lithgow  -  Lamie

Bartley  -  Jacobs

Lawless  -  Pittman  -  Souda

Dykes

If we've got Savane available (and he's fit) I'd give him a start, and put Lamie at CB instead of Pepe.

You will certainly be above Hearts on goal difference , you will score at least 5 tomorrow, East Fife will not lose by many to Hearts 

IF we go through, Killie at Somerset with them in disarray at the moment would be delicious. Or Hearts/Aberdeen away.
Does the North and the south section go out of the equation after the group stage I take it?