Peterhead 2019-20

Are season tickets on sale yet? No word on Twitter yet?

Got a call from the club today asking about it so I was able to go down today and renew mine. So they are definitely doing renewals but I’m unsure if they are offering to new holders aswell. Hadn’t seen anything on their socials either so was lucky I got that phonecall. The date I was given to renew by was 1st July.

Got a call from the club today asking about it so I was able to go down today and renew mine. So they are definitely doing renewals but I’m unsure if they are offering to new holders aswell. Hadn’t seen anything on their socials either so was lucky I got that phonecall. The date I was given to renew by was 1st July.
Cheers.

There was a message on the club page i think a few weeks back, basically said that those that had a season last year could renew first as there could be limited numbers think June 30th was the end date for that but best to check back to confirm, after that date would go on general sale for the rest. Had mine at last years price around a couple weeks ago. Phone the office or check back on the site

The video was released by the club on May 27th and also posted a couple of pages back on here. Ticket renewals have been on sale since June 1st and general sales will be from July 1st.

Obviously the distancing rules will change from this video but it was planned to be no standing, seating only in the two stands at 2 metres distance. No new season ticket books so hopefully everyone has kept last years. Streaming will be included again.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lyell Cameron featuring in a friendly for us today. When is your first friendly up?

Seems to be one at Inverurie next sat but if closed doors or open tbc, we have tended to get players up for a weekend usually with a game sat & sun but no official word yet.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Danny Strachan is coming back to you for the season according to our local journo on the Evening Tele podcast.

Good news & should get game time as no right back meantime, hopefully becomes another Cammy Kerr who i used to sponsor during his time with us.

2 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Hopefully we get the new improved Rusty back, think we still need a regular scorer to compete.

I'm kinda hoping Payne turns out to be that man now that he will have big rusty alongside him 

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

I'm kinda hoping Payne turns out to be that man now that he will have big rusty alongside him 

Plenty effort from him last season but did not find the net very often, Cameron or Ritchie could  possibly weigh with a few maybe.

Stepped up big time in place of mcallister for us during his first stint so im hopeful, just needs regular playing time and good service. Good signing for us.

Have to admit not a massive fan of McLean so not sad to see him go,their is a player in him but one that doesn't produce regularly in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, strichener said:

That is probably your best news in a long time.  After his mother, I am sure you are his biggest fan!

First time around I probably was especially after his thunderbastatard strike down at Clyde