Peterhead 2019-20

• 4 weeks later...

Would think Jordan would be fairly well down the pecking order at Cove but dont think he will return as a tough tackling midfielder. Always used to come up with the odd goal and would at least make it easier for his ma & da which game to go to on a Saturday. We have been left short a number of times this season with Ben & Issac out at the same time leaving us lightweight up forward without somebody to hold the ball up. The squad has done better than i expected & with a wee bit of cover could do ok. 

1 hour ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

He just got frozen out by PH. He used to link well with Mitch. Could well be a good addition to Peterhead.

Will he get game time?

Given the size of our squad and our constant injury list, pretty sure he'll be given his chance.

35 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Signed yesterday...i stuck it in the jan transfer thread

Nice one ;)

I wonder if he is traveling up from England for his games and training ? That must fairly add up in costs. 

Be interesting to see how he does as something of an unknown player, cant find much info on him apart from him being at Bradford and a few non league clubs. 

7 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Been up here training witha few clubs I believe trying to win a deal at his own costs so fair play for that

Probably initially just a deal until the end of the season. 

Good luck to him. 

On 06/01/2021 at 10:47, doulikefish said:

Been up here training witha few clubs I believe trying to win a deal at his own costs so fair play for that

AYE aye , you comin up when we allowed back to watch  games / check coupons in the club  😃 ,,Hope alls well..Lets get pished..