Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - 2019 Champions League Final.

Guest Moomintroll
The guy playing with himself is on twitter - it was shared by a guy with 120k followers, not hard to find. There are videos on twitter of fighting as well as mates of mine seeing bother last night and hearing anti-Semitic stuff. Bear in mind I live and work in Madrid and have loads of mates there who were out last night.
Delighted to be away for a few days.
Astonished that people from the spiritual home of Momentum would be indulging in Anti-Semitism to be honest.

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

I think it’s better you were out the road.  

As well as being alright with racism, you're alright with all that. Pretty scummy, man.

Yeah, I'm definitely better out the way, the money I got for my flat this weekend has paid for my summer holiday.

31 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Was going to say this. I can't remember a good one between sides from the same country. The two Real Madrid v Atletico finals were dire, and the worst final of all time was the Juve v Milan final in 2003. I think there is on over familiarity which means both teams know exactly how to stop each other, and with the pressure of a final that tends to take priority over how to actually beat them. After those semi-finals, anyone trying to use this game to slate the English game is an idiot.
Neither team played well, but Spurs are really a quarter final side who got the breaks this season, whereas Liverpool are a genuinely class team at this level so were always more likely to get the job done. Thought Matip did well and he goes under the radar with van Dijk getting all the headlines. Allison was excellent and is the real difference between last year's team.
Said it before the game and the match just proved it that Kane should not have been starting. The only way round/through Liverpool's backline is movement and pace which Moura would have provided, and Kane doesn't. Matip and van Dijk are quicker and stronger than Kane, particularly one who isn't match fit, so he never got a kick.
Klopp has done an incredible job when you look at his starting point to where he has taken them.

Trust me, the worst final of all time was Steaua Bucharest v Barcelona in 1986. If football was banned as a result of that night I would have had no grounds to complain.

The game last night was terrible and so was the above match but the Red Star Belgrade V Marseille game was unbelievably bad. 
0-0 after extra time and Red Star winning on penalties.

"

Over twenty years later in 2011, talking to a French football magazine about the famous win in Bari, Siniša Mihajlović said:

That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in European Cup history. A few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember [manager] Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, [Marseille player] Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five. Had we approached the match with an attacking mentality, we probably would've lost, not because Olympique were necessarily better than us, but because their players were used to playing big matches like this one. We had a squad full of 21, 22, and 23-year-old kids

1 minute ago, JMDP said:

As well as being alright with racism, you're alright with all that. Pretty scummy, man.

Yeah, I'm definitely better out the way, the money I got for my flat this weekend has paid for my summer holiday.

I’m just a monster. Go and play your wee red dots :lol:

34 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
42 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:
Puts the 'Tierney is better/worth more' pish to bed.

He couldn't lace Robertsons boots.

He could to be fair, but in no way, shape or form is he a better football player. Greg Taylor is closer to Tierney than Tierney is to Robertson.

He'd trip over the bootlaces, roll around and make sure the boots received a yellow card.

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’m just a monster. Go and play your wee red dots :lol:

Just find it weird that a "real football fan" like you is alright with that stuff. 

Guest Moomintroll
The game last night was terrible and so was the above match but the Red Star Belgrade V Marseille game was unbelievably bad. 

"
Over twenty years later in 2011, talking to a French football magazine about the famous win in Bari, Siniša Mihajlović said:
That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in European Cup history. A few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember [manager] Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, [Marseille player] Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five. Had we approached the match with an attacking mentality, we probably would've lost, not because Olympique were necessarily better than us, but because their players were used to playing big matches like this one. We had a squad full of 21, 22, and 23-year-old kids
Bloody hell, had wiped that one from my mind but it was utterly horrific. '86 still tops it but it is the very embodiment of the race to the bottom, especially when you consider some of the players playing in the RSB v OM final, at least Barca & Steaua had very few stand out names excepting Lacatus & Schuster.

13 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

"

Yes I had a final at uni the next day and wasted 2 hours plus of study time watching that dross.

16 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You're ok taking their money then?

Guest Moomintroll
Back into Liverpool airport this morning and this was the newspaper stand in the Tescos :wub:.
Meeting up with a few in town for the parade later on can’t wait [emoji4]. 
7656F908-078E-45E9-8B72-A5231DCABF71.thumb.jpeg.075c96fe4084950a39faa6efaa9acf67.jpeg
Disgusted with the Company I work for pandering to vile intolerant bigots given their roots.......At the wind up Rab, you can be tedious at times on here but enjoy your day.

11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Back into Liverpool airport this morning and this was the newspaper stand in the Tescos :wub:.

Meeting up with a few in town for the parade later on can’t wait :)

7656F908-078E-45E9-8B72-A5231DCABF71.jpeg

Wot no copies of the Sun:lol:

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You're ok taking their money then?

Spurs fans who work with my brother. Yea, I'm ok taking their money. Should've charged them more tbh after finding out what some people were paying.