The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Hearing a rumour that Chris Mudie is away to Broughty in a swap deal with Ryan Ferguson.

Strange one if true as Chris has been playing regularly and while he's not hit the ground running, he's been okay.....

Hope its not true but I know Craig Levein was watching Broughty at Links Park on Wednesday

40 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Can’t understand why we’d be paying money for someone, play him and then let him go shortly after….

Might not be true though

Mr Diehard stated he "looked very insecure at right back" The Club must be reading his comments!

Bit of a strange one if we let mudie go so soon thought he did ok defantly not as good a replacement for baino. Liked fregie the first time he played for us hopefully he's still as good. Another 2 signings to come aprently good to see we are putting this extra investment to good use 

Obviously the smallest of sample sizes but I watched Dundee B vs Buckie last week and Ewan Murray was one of few players that stood out a bit. Purely based on that, should be a good signing for you. 

Kirk is off his head,don’t understand why sign a player play him in most of the games,one of our better players so far then send him out on loan.Feel sorry for Mudie.Kirk likes to sign players,he will play them out of position say he’s not good enough then put him out on loan not a very good manager.

1 minute ago, citydiehard said:

Kirk is off his head,don’t understand why sign a player play him in most of the games,one of our better players so far then send him out on loan.Feel sorry for Mudie.Kirk likes to sign players,he will play them out of position say he’s not good enough then put him out on loan not a very good manager.

You were critical of Mudie playing at right back and you wanted more experienced players. Ryan Ferguson fits the bill so you are just being critical of Kirk as you clearly don't like him. The 3 players coming in will all improve the squad.I believe that Mudie was part of the deal to sign Ferguson but I agree that the lad has probably been hard done by.

5 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

You were critical of Mudie playing at right back and you wanted more experienced players. Ryan Ferguson fits the bill so you are just being critical of Kirk as you clearly don't like him. The 3 players coming in will all improve the squad.I believe that Mudie was part of the deal to sign Ferguson but I agree that the lad has probably been hard done by.

I know it’s tough, but don’t feed the troll. You’ve pointed out the hypocrisy in his comments, Mudie wasn’t good enough, yet now he’s away on loan he’s one of the better players?! 

If the club does ‘X’ that moron will say they should have done ‘Y’ and vice versa. 

16 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

I know it’s tough, but don’t feed the troll. You’ve pointed out the hypocrisy in his comments, Mudie wasn’t good enough, yet now he’s away on loan he’s one of the better players?! 

If the club does ‘X’ that moron will say they should have done ‘Y’ and vice versa. 

So I don’t get to put my opinion across.Maybe you are part of the City mafia that has resurfaced,just because we are the champions doesn’t mean everything is rosy in the camp,I’ve heard some players are unhappy and can’t wait to leave.

30 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

So I don’t get to put my opinion across.Maybe you are part of the City mafia that has resurfaced,just because we are the champions doesn’t mean everything is rosy in the camp,I’ve heard some players are unhappy and can’t wait to leave.

Give us names then. 

13 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Give us names then. 

See that’s what is wrong with some supporters,I’m not naming them that’s very unfair to the players but if you attend the games you can see it in their performances and their expressions,mind you I would be angry too with the antics of Kirk at the cup game.

20 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

So you’re just speculating based on body language then……cool

20 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

So you’re just speculating based on body language then……cool

Oh I don’t speculate like most on here but I’m not naming names

On 05/08/2023 at 18:33, citydiehard said:

Has Kirk lost the dressing room,that’s two games on the trot we have given away a 2 goal lead.Big game next week against Brora lose that then Mr Mackie needs to put his business head on and get rid of Kirk.

On 06/08/2023 at 22:19, citydiehard said:

His methods are shite.They’ve hardly set the heather on fire .Mudie looks very insecure at right back,Patrick is way off the pace,Martin very fragile already injured,Moreland looks lost in midfield.I feel sorry for White though sitting in the bench and Kirk plays a trialist instead.A lot of Kirk’s signings are panic buys he leaves it too late.Same last season.

5 hours ago, citydiehard said:

5 hours ago, citydiehard said:

3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Oh I don’t speculate like most on here but I’m not naming names

The bits highlighted show you're a complete moron so to answer the bit in italics and underlined...........No cos your opinion isn't worth shit. :ass

Edited by greendot