The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

What a well run club we have,Wilson transfer listed which has not been made official probably one of the highest wage earners at the club and they won’t play him,money down the drain .Cant see another club coming in for him he’s not that good.Maybe Price is the problem making players unhappy.

It was literally in the paper. How much more public do you want them to make it?

58 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

You really do have to admire the dedication to the bit from cdh 

Pity, pity is the word you're looking for. Some one that sad and lonely dedicating this much of his time and effort on moaning about the club online with absolutely zero effect is definitely something to be pitied 

On 22/12/2023 at 08:29, citydiehard said:

I would get rid of Wilson asap,don’t want to distract the players we have a good team bond at the moment.

15 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Why the fcuk do we need 3 keepers,what a waste ,when 2 is enough ,we need more outfield players.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

What a well run club we have,Wilson transfer listed which has not been made official probably one of the highest wage earners at the club and they won’t play him,money down the drain .Cant see another club coming in for him he’s not that good.Maybe Price is the problem making players unhappy.

Fin.

6 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

Did the ref actually say what he wasn't happy about with the pitch ? Normally were pretty good and calling an inspection quite early 

Doesn’t matter what the ref wasn’t happy about ,this is a big f**k up by the club not calling for an early inspection.

Buckie did the same a couple of weeks ago when they thought their pitch might be playable. With the rain forecast later in the day it was possibly given every chance . 

Clubs have been told to try their best to get the games played . Maybe the refs didn't get that memo. Who knows

21 hours ago, citydiehard said:

What a joke for the new establishment,why did they not call for an early pitch inspection,pitch looked very boggy and with all the recent rain our magnificent new drainage system fails again.Oh well long journey home now.

Hahahahah shows you how little you know you moron. While you’re right to say there should have been an Inspection earlier. The pitch was frozen, the goal mouths were as hard as concrete. The call off had nothing to do the pitch being boggy, and the drainage had worked fine. 

Once again you’ve made an assumption and gotten it far wrong. 

Irony is if a 3pm kickoff had been scheduled the players reckon the pitch had thawed enough by then, the rain came on about 2pm and they trained until about half 3 on the pitch. 

4 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

Hahahahah shows you how little you know you moron. While you’re right to say there should have been an Inspection earlier. The pitch was frozen, the goal mouths were as hard as concrete. The call off had nothing to do the pitch being boggy, and the drainage had worked fine. 

Once again you’ve made an assumption and gotten it far wrong. 

Irony is if a 3pm kickoff had been scheduled the players reckon the pitch had thawed enough by then, the rain came on about 2pm and they trained until about half 3 on the pitch. 

Maybe I am a moron but wether it was frozen or waterlogged still a big f**k up by the new establishment,just as well it was Banks o Dee we were playing and not Wick.

On 30/12/2023 at 12:56, citydiehard said:

What a joke for the new establishment,why did they not call for an early pitch inspection,pitch looked very boggy and with all the recent rain our magnificent new drainage system fails again.Oh well long journey home now.

So basically you are just making things up as usual. 

22 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Maybe I am a moron but wether it was frozen or waterlogged still a big f**k up by the new establishment,just as well it was Banks o Dee we were playing and not Wick.

No no no, you said ‘it looked very waterlogged’ and ‘the new drainage system had failed’. That is all just made up lies. You don’t just get to try and deflect that away. Why did you make that up? You didn’t even speculate you said it LOOKED waterlogged… 

15 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

No no no, you said ‘it looked very waterlogged’ and ‘the new drainage system had failed’. That is all just made up lies. You don’t just get to try and deflect that away. Why did you make that up? You didn’t even speculate you said it LOOKED waterlogged… 

The club still fucked up,maybe Banks o Dee should claim compensation from Brechin.

12 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Yeah yeah just like the new board and manager make things up day by day.

Normally I’d not bother sticking my oar into matters involving Kirstene Hair’s favourite side, but I feel compelled to say you’ve an absolute riproaring c**t of yourself this week. And given the bar you’d already set yourself, that takes some doing. 

On 02/01/2024 at 17:46, Jimmy Shaker said:

Normally I’d not bother sticking my oar into matters involving Kirstene Hair’s favourite side, but I feel compelled to say you’ve an absolute riproaring c**t of yourself this week. And given the bar you’d already set yourself, that takes some doing. 

You on the wind up