The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

On 03/01/2024 at 18:36, citydiehard said:

You on the wind up

I hope you praise the team for a hard-fought 3 points away from home today against one of the in-form teams in the HL.

Sadly, I think I may be disappointed. 

8 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

I hope you praise the team for a hard-fought 3 points away from home today against one of the in-form teams in the HL.

Sadly, I think I may be disappointed. 

I'm sure he'll have made a new year's resolution to be kinder online then he'll argue with himself calling himself the worst citydiehard since the last citydiehard and come back on here an even bigger bellend than before :lol:

37 minutes ago, greendot said:

I'm sure he'll have made a new year's resolution to be kinder online then he'll argue with himself calling himself the worst citydiehard since the last citydiehard and come back on here an even bigger bellend than before :lol:

Very rude

14 hours ago, greendot said:

🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Rossco8326 said:

Notice lenny was left out the squad yesterday take it this will be the cause until someone comes in for him. Must have been some fall out for him to be left out all together 

His attitude stinks,took the cream puff because he got a bit of criticism and didn’t like it,glad he’s gone he was shit.

11 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

His attitude stinks,took the cream puff because he got a bit of criticism and didn’t like it,glad he’s gone he was shit.

For once I agree had a few stinkers McCabe seems to be alot better 

21 hours ago, greendot said:

The ignore function is always there.  That said, I've used it since last season and it's been a waste of time seeing as every CDH post gets quoted about 3 times.  You secretly love it.  😏

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

The ignore function is always there.  That said, I've used it since last season and it's been a waste of time seeing as every CDH post gets quoted about 3 times.  You secretly love it.  😏

Everybody loves me

19 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

Notice lenny was left out the squad yesterday take it this will be the cause until someone comes in for him. Must have been some fall out for him to be left out all together 

He’s away mate, signed for another HL team. 

On 22/12/2023 at 08:29, citydiehard said:

I would get rid of Wilson asap,don’t want to distract the players we have a good team bond at the moment.

On 29/12/2023 at 19:48, citydiehard said:

Why the fcuk do we need 3 keepers,what a waste ,when 2 is enough ,we need more outfield players.

On 30/12/2023 at 08:37, citydiehard said:

What a well run club we have,Wilson transfer listed which has not been made official probably one of the highest wage earners at the club and they won’t play him,money down the drain .Cant see another club coming in for him he’s not that good.Maybe Price is the problem making players unhappy.

On 07/01/2024 at 17:11, citydiehard said:

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Can you confirm this ? 

I heard he is contemplating offers from other HL clubs and has not signed for anyone yet. I think if he had done, the club would have announced it by now on social media.

8 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Murray macintosh  back at the glebe another excellent signing. Made quite a few good signings lately even die hard must be happy with that one 

Great addition and together with Danny Handling we now have the experience we have been crying out for 

3 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

Murray macintosh  back at the glebe another excellent signing. Made quite a few good signings lately even die hard must be happy with that one 

Only time will tell if their experience will help us improve from last season.