The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

14 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

It doesn’t concern me at all. As mentioned above the best way to deal with trolls is to completely ignore them and not give them the replies they are looking for.

I agree with you however sometimes easier said than done when your club ( including good people) is being trashed by a complete half-wit just because he thinks it's funny 

40 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Cove sign G. McGrath

Wish him the best a lot of his goals won us important matches. Not the best player off the ball and can drift out of games but hes still a young lad with a lot of potential. im sure playing in league one will help him develop more too if he gets a good amount of game time.

15 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

Check the posting he made on the 6th July "we could always lend you some players AGAIN" - I'm afraid it's him all right

I've looked at the post but unsure what your trying to tell me?

2 hours ago, mo83 said:

I've looked at the post but unsure what your trying to tell me?

No worries - we'll respectfully agree to disagree on the subject. Hope Montrose play well tonight - I will be at the game. Greenock is a bit too far for a midweek game for me.

1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

No worries - we'll respectfully agree to disagree on the subject. Hope Montrose play well tonight - I will be at the game. Greenock is a bit too far for a midweek game for me.

👍👍👍👍👍

Yeah looking forward to the game myself can't ever remember Motherwell playing at LP.

1 hour ago, Rossco8326 said:

Any chance we will have a 2nd goalie by tonight's game ? 

I think we are awaiting International clearance for one and its proving complicated 

47 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

I think we are awaiting International clearance for one and its proving complicated 

This new registration system was meant to make things easier.  By all accounts just about every club has encountered problems. 

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

I can’t understand why we participate in the league cup as we always struggle  It was the same last season,not good for the players confidence.

Maybe the £30 k on offer to play glorified friendlies has something to do with it . 

Not rocket science for most of us. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

13 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Maybe the £30 k on offer to play glorified friendlies has something to do with it . 

Not rocket science for most of us. 

Says it all when the board are more concerned about money rather than players confidence and condition going into the league .If they were treated like glorified friendlies the team should’ve been changed more often to give the fringe players a game.

I would say the way we have played against higher tier opposition in these 'glorified friendlies' will have done the players' confidence and condition the world of good.

Edited by Brechin City FC

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Oh dear that was a hard watch,Alloa way fitter than us.Defending was bad ,missing Grady up top ,going to be a long season.

Genuine question. Has there been any positives for you from the last three games? Something we can cling to as a bit of hope for the season ahead. Or should we just all pack it in now and spend our Saturday's with the wives etc? 

Oh dear that was a hard watch,Alloa way fitter than us.Defending was bad ,missing Grady up top ,going to be a long season.

Pity your bowls were away today.

I know, reacting to the absolute cretin, but, Clark, away and support your Vics and leave us to get on with the real stuff!

I can’t understand why we participate in the league cup as we always struggle  It was the same last season,not good for the players confidence.

Because it brings in vital money!

If you are a City fan and understood things you'd realise what it brings in!

Get under your rock and stay under it, you are nothing but a wannabee City troll!

Stick to the Vivs and the Royal and stay well clear of the Glebe xx

Edited by city1906