The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Typical you want to drive away support you must be part of the mafia

I'm not part of any so called mafia, I'm simply supporting my team through good and bad times, like many of my fellow City fans...

I get eveyone is entitled to their opinions, but you're constantly spewing drivel while hiding behind your keyboard.

You also attended hospitality near the season end and were disappointed at how it was, again, instead of being the bigger man and speaking to the committee about your experience, you as usual came on here behind your keyboard and moaned about it.

To be fair, I'd hardly call you a 'supporter' the way you act on here!

Edited by city1906

31 minutes ago, greendot said:

A couple of things I'd note on that front......the rest of the players are wearing 'ridiculous' outfits so are they doing the same?  Also with Lewis Toshney previously playing for us its not unheard of players keeping gear rather than it getting recyled down to the Vics or Youth teams.

The training tops are up to date

33 minutes ago, greendot said:

A couple of things I'd note on that front......the rest of the players are wearing 'ridiculous' outfits so are they doing the same?  Also with Lewis Toshney previously playing for us its not unheard of players keeping gear rather than it getting recyled down to the Vics or Youth teams.

Yeah you could be right about the outfit thing 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Yeah let’s reward a player that want to leave ,great management by the club.

Player of the year was Lewis Martin.

The players voted jointly for Lewis and Sparky.

Looks like you were misinformed (again)

Edited by Kev8122

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

Player of the year was Lewis Martin.

The players voted jointly for Lewis and Sparky.

Looks like you were misinformed (again)

Haha caught out there Clark 🤣 

Edited by Rossco8326

54 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Any word on your players yesterday? Grady McGrath away or is he staying with you boys?

Personally I think he'll stay... didn't get on well with GP and now he's away who knows.

24 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Personally I think he'll stay... didn't get on well with GP and now he's away who knows.

Any word on who your new gaffer going to be?

18 minutes ago, city1906 said:

Let's hope that both Grady & Sparky stay. Might get a few clubs sniffing around Ewan Loudon though as he has turned out to be an outstanding young player.

Just now, mo83 said:

Any word on who your new gaffer going to be?

Will be announced in the next few days, but haven't a clue. Few folk have been mentioned - two guys from North End along with Spider who left Buckie. Hopefully hear by Wednesday

Just now, Kev8122 said:

Let's hope that both Grady & Sparky stay. Might get a few clubs sniffing around Ewan Loudon though as he has turned out to be an outstanding young player.

Hopefully! Loudon is signed already so somebody would need to pay up. Hopefully get the core signed up just over 11 signed so far.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Any word on your players yesterday? Grady McGrath away or is he staying with you boys?

Talking to his granny yesterday she said he's still not made his mind up said he's got a couple of offers