The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

16 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

For a bit of context my sister has told me that my nephew is double the price for a season at Glebe Park than he is at Pittodrie....

That may be true, but yet they charge about 3 times as much for a 12 year old as we do. 

1 hour ago, Edzellcityfan said:

For a bit of context my sister has told me that my nephew is double the price for a season at Glebe Park than he is at Pittodrie....

You sure about that?  Looking on the Aberdeen website this season's tickets are priced at £49 for U12s, U18s at £137 however there is this caveat as well 'All U12s can claim a FREE season ticket with a full paying adult in our Family Area in the RDS Upper while U18s can get 50% off their season ticket with any adult season ticket purchase in this area.'

4 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

I don't see the need for us to be letting away supporters in for free. If other clubs want to do it then fair enough but I wouldn't expect my child to get in for free at an opposition ground. Just my opinion.

That’s a fair point. 

28 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I'd like to have seen him stay with us but suppose the coaching staff had other ideas so fair enough 

So would I but now we have McKay we don't think we need him 

I think Cooney was a solid enough squad player but wouldn't have got into our first choice 11. I'd have rather he didn't sign for one our title rivals though. 

33 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Any idea what's happened to lewis reaside?  He's not featured at all in preseason 

I'm just guessing but he might be a part of that development squad they were talking about when they signed the young defender.

8 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

I'm just guessing but he might be a part of that development squad they were talking about when they signed the young defender.

Ah yeah possibly. 

24 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Maybe he has left after the way the board/committee treated his father.

Still at the club and appears on the players sponsorship list on the club website. I am guessing that you won't be parting with your cash on sponsorship anytime soon?

16 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

Any idea what's happened to lewis reaside?  He's not featured at all in preseason 

Injured according to match preview for tomorrow.

Edited by gm_1982

On 10/07/2024 at 21:01, Edzellcityfan said:

Nope. 🤣

Just repeating what my sister told me, without doing any of my own research 🫣

:lol: