The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Penalty was a stonewaller IMO.

Add me to the list of people impressed by Seth Patrick, won't pretend to know the level of the Highland League but he seems like he should be controlling games for you this season. One I'll try to keep an eye on over the next few years as hes the "profile" to move up the leagues if today is his usual standard.

I would describe Seth as the archetypical "mercurial" player. When he plays well he is probably one of the best midfield players in the HL however he's prone to having real "stinkers" where he keeps giving the ball away and then resorts to persistent fouling.

He's 24 now and this is his 2nd spell with the club, if he can develop more consistency in his game he will be a very important player for us this season. 

48 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

I would describe Seth as the archetypical "mercurial" player. When he plays well he is probably one of the best midfield players in the HL however he's prone to having real "stinkers" where he keeps giving the ball away and then resorts to persistent fouling.

He's 24 now and this is his 2nd spell with the club, if he can develop more consistency in his game he will be a very important player for us this season. 

Took him a while to settle back into the team but towards the back end of last season he was consistently putting in good performances and that seems to have continued into this season.  I think he will do well under Cregg.

1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

Much agreed On his day one of our best midfielders just a consistency thing for Seth. Hope the fans give him the support he deserves cause he always gives 100% too and still a lot to come from him only being 24. This could be a big year for the lad and hopefully he proves his doubters wrong.

On 13/07/2024 at 23:23, greendot said:

I see we made another signing as well. Must be Spencer's brother? :lol:

Screenshot_2024-07-13-23-21-40-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.dbecfc01bf86778f55511fe3dde5aa1b.jpg

Seen this quite a few times, I think his actual name is John but goes by Spencer (middle name perhaps)

So we are loaning our pitch to Dundee,the money coming in from that will help greatly reduce the debt.On the other hand what a stupid idea,a bad bit of weather and the pitch cuts up and will be a quagmire for the rest of the season playing into the away teams hands,well done the board

39 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

So we are loaning our pitch to Dundee,the money coming in from that will help greatly reduce the debt.On the other hand what a stupid idea,a bad bit of weather and the pitch cuts up and will be a quagmire for the rest of the season playing into the away teams hands,well done the board

Jeezo!How doom and gloom are you😂

37 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

What's it matter to you? You only care about Nursery Park! Why do you pretend to support the Club when it's pretty clear to everyone and his dog that you are full of hate - bog off and join the Midlands League forum

2 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

He does not support the Club - he is the biggest troll on this forum 

Been keeping my eye on him....

15 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Been keeping my eye on him....

Never one single piece of support, encouragement or positivity , the man is a complete clown and a very sad one at that. Not sure why he hates the club so much ?

1 minute ago, Kev8122 said:

Never one single piece of support, encouragement or positivity , the man is a complete clown and a very sad one at that. Not sure why he hates the club so much ?

Not a clue!

Like I've said before I'm pretty sure/confident its not who you are all saying,might be one of his cronies but am sure its not who is getting mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Think he just plays a character on this form just somehow finds enjoyment of getting digs out of people simple as that. There is no way that the stupidity he says on here is what he actually Thinks either that or he is just a very sad person. 

10 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Not a clue!

Like I've said before I'm pretty sure/confident its not who you are all saying,might be one of his cronies but am sure its not who is getting mentioned. 

Check the posting he made on the 6th July "we could always lend you some players AGAIN" - I'm afraid it's him all right

1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

He does not support the Club - he is the biggest troll on this forum 

And yet, you still reply to every single post he makes.

41 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

And yet, you still reply to every single post he makes.

He spouts so much shite he needs told not that it should concern you though  

Can’t believe we’re having the same discussion again. Trolls feed on attention and replies, yes I’m guilty of replying or discussing it (like this comment) but the only way to stop it is to ignore it, he will get fed up of the lack of reaction eventually. 

23 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

He spouts so much shite he needs told not that it should concern you though  

It doesn’t concern me at all. As mentioned above the best way to deal with trolls is to completely ignore them and not give them the replies they are looking for.