The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Says it all when the board are more concerned about money rather than players confidence and condition going into the league .If they were treated like glorified friendlies the team should’ve been changed more often to give the fringe players a game.

You make accusations of us being skint then criticise when we are going to make a bit of money . 🤣

All the players got a reasonable run out in the 3 games so far. 

Troll off somewhere else. 

10 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

I would say the way we have played against higher tier opposition in these 'glorified friendlies' will have done the players' confidence and condition the world of good.

Really,so 3 defeats is a world of good for confidence,you are easy pleased,you probably wanted Price to stay.

A supporter who thinks 3 defeats does confidence a world of good ,wow what planet you from.

10 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Genuine question. Has there been any positives for you from the last three games? Something we can cling to as a bit of hope for the season ahead. Or should we just all pack it in now and spend our Saturday's with the wives etc? 

Do you really prefer spending time with your wife than watching football,be careful  She might read this.

10 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

Genuine question. Has there been any positives for you from the last three games? Something we can cling to as a bit of hope for the season ahead. Or should we just all pack it in now and spend our Saturday's with the wives etc? 

Any positives - we are playing a little better under Cregg compared to Price .

10 hours ago, city1906 said:

Because it brings in vital money!

If you are a City fan and understood things you'd realise what it brings in!

Get under your rock and stay under it, you are nothing but a wannabee City troll!

Stick to the Vivs and the Royal and stay well clear of the Glebe xx

Who or what is Vivs I’ve never heard of them,are they any good.

4 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Any positives - we are playing a little better under Cregg compared to Price .

The difference between Price and Cregg is huge. Price was utterly clueless and cost us the HL title. Their after match interviews are miles apart too. I think Cregg will do well for us and the players (I hear) are impressed with his coaching skills 

4 hours ago, Kev8122 said:

The difference between Price and Cregg is huge. Price was utterly clueless and cost us the HL title. Their after match interviews are miles apart too. I think Cregg will do well for us and the players (I hear) are impressed with his coaching skills 

I've enjoyed his honesty in the post match interviews - knows where we have gone wrong and isn't afraid to say it without throwing individuals under the bus.

1 hour ago, GP_Red said:

Any news on a new goalkeeper?

I understand that the Aussie lad who was on trial at Dundee is signing for us but the International clearance is proving difficult - hopefully sorted this week

8 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Wonder if east Fife still have the still game announcer 😂

Just be glad we don't have Derek Car........carry any more.  I'm trying to think who could be mispronounced next! 😂

On 21/07/2024 at 23:12, GP_Red said:

Any news on a new goalkeeper?

Apparently we've signed Mark Ridgers according to the BBC.  Not the first time we've had a keeper turn up to the wrong ground right enough.......

Untitled-1.jpg.69a56bfa46a3abf87d4406ea5d4f2d50.jpg

7 minutes ago, greendot said:

Apparently we've signed Mark Ridgers according to the BBC.  Not the first time we've had a keeper turn up to the wrong ground right enough.......

Untitled-1.jpg.69a56bfa46a3abf87d4406ea5d4f2d50.jpg

I miss Buzz. He was aff his heid

3 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

This is a hammering now,not looking good going behind and falling to pieces.

Are you actually there to witness how we're playing?