The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

45 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

So Reaside and Hastie both not there today so must be one of them 

who cares , that was a struggle today, as always the opponents looked a lot fittter than us it was the same last season.Cregg was praising the new strength and conditioning coach why, he needs sacked.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

who cares , that was a struggle today, as always the opponents looked a lot fittter than us it was the same last season.Cregg was praising the new strength and conditioning coach why, he needs sacked.

If you were there you obviously left before  half time. 

On 23/07/2024 at 21:32, citydiehard said:

I fear for the season ahead especially if we go behind as we don’t have a clue how to get back into the game.

What a helmet.

Comfortable win yesterday and a solid team performance, i thought the whole team played their part it was fantastic to watch relentless attacking football for a change. I thought Dayle Robertson was outstanding and looked a real handful for the Keith Defence unlucky not to score too may i add.  Marco and Louden out wide were causing so much problems and looked a constant threat. Anthony McDonald was superb recieving the ball in good spaces and playing the killer passes. Fraser as usual ran his socks off and gave his all for the team,  and there was a solid enough back line though Keiths goal was easily preventable. I love the attacking threat there is in this team and how enjoyable it is to watch i just feel the defence play a very high line and the balls over the top in behind our defence could be an area for opposition teams to capatalyse but this team and management gives me massive confidence for this season and hopefully we achieve our end goal at the end of the season too. 

41 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

Anyone at the game to see the scuffle between Cregg and Kirk?

From a St Johnstone fan in the Premiership forum

'Cregg held onto the ball after it went out and it ended up in a bit of a scuffle. Not sure Kirk really had to get involved, tbh, but it’s been bubbling away for a while. A few tasty tackles. '

Cregg should be ashamed of himself getting sent off and then we get beat,not a very good start to the season,not looking good team ran out of ideas tonight.Cregg needs to get his act together with the team before it’s too late.

After the nasty challenge, it was always going to go downhill.

Their #5 shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch after his two footed lunge, let alone score a goal!

As for Lewis' red card, didn't see what happened.

McHattie also shown a yellow for questioning the ref at the end and quite rightly so!

Need to stop blaming the ref when we get beat it was the same last season always the refs fault.We need too look at ourselves on how we went about the game devoid of ideas in the second half.

Cregg need too be disciplined by the club as the players lost it after he got sent off.The players nee too realise they need to think of ways of beating the opposition rather than getting on at the officials,we can’t carry on from last season.

Just now, citydiehard said:

Need to stop blaming the ref when we get beat it was the same last season always the refs fault.We need too look at ourselves on how we went about the game devoid of ideas in the second half.

Cregg need too be disciplined by the club as the players lost it after he got sent off.The players nee too realise they need to think of ways of beating the opposition rather than getting on at the officials,we can’t carry on from last season.

Nobody has blamed the referee for getting beat you tool, they didn't lose it after he got sent off either.

Would be helpful if you invested in a Collins Dictionary to assist in reading your drivel.

16 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

You’re Funny…ish. You obviously weren’t there. 

16 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Kicked out - or attempted to - at one of our players

Same as last season ,our players don’t like it if the game is going against them.Instead of getting the head down and concentration back to play football they just use the rough tactics.

7 hours ago, Edzellcityfan said:

You’re Funny…ish. You obviously weren’t there. 

Oh I was there had high hopes for the win but as usual the players lost the heid and Creggs actions didn’t help.They need to show better reactions or the big highland league teams will trample all over us again.

1 hour ago, city1906 said:

Lookong good at 3-0, Narin has been a hard place to go but long may the goals keep coming.

I'm sure that goal midweek for Dayle will have done him the world of good.

Good start! :thumsup2

Buckie, Fraserburgh and BoD have had a poor start, looks like Brora could be your main rivals. Yet to see if you do as badly against the top six as last year though